FIRST Foal of 2008 For Sawmill River!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful Colt!!
default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif

Sorry for being a copier from other posters but.......Wow he is really handsome, congratulations!!!!

default_new_shocked.gif

Holy COW! Kristina,,,

He is a GORGEOUS baby!!!!

Would-ja just LQQK at those HUGE eyes and elegent neck and Long legs!!!!

Congrats! Now, don't spoil him too rotten hehe

Please keep posting pictures of him!!! Your pictures are wonderful
default_smile.png
)

~Sandy

edited to ad.... I just went back to look at him again... WOW..

and he's got those tiny, tipped ears..... mmmmmmm I LOVE him!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, he is absolutely adorable, he is going to be smokin HOT!!! LOve his already little archy neck!!!! Show horse in the making.
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Now that's the way to start your foaling season! He certainly looks destined to be a show horse.
default_wub.png
Great pics!
default_laugh.png

WOW!! Puck is one good-lookin' fella!!He has his mama's pretty head, and has that "show" posture already! A hearty congratulations
default_biggrin.png

OH MY!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
Congratulations Kristina!! He's BEAUTIFUL!

Congratulations on a fantastic colt. Wow, he is gorgeous. He is sure to be a

incredible show colt.

Vicky

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Buckskin COLT!!!! (with a rear sock)... I have been admiring all of y'alls forum foals, counting the days until our first one arrived.... there are some BEAUTIFUL foals on here this year!

Puck was born at 11, Monday night..... It was a text book delivery and baby was up in a matter of minutes. My mother came back Tuesday from a vacation in Florida(normally her last bit of rest before being sleep deprived until mid-June). But, Celebrity didn't want to wait for her. She kept me for 2 weeks instead and popped the night before my mom was due home. Puck's dam is Champion Farms BT Celebrity, our 2X AMHA World Reserve Grand Champion Mare and AMHR National Grand Champion Mare and his sire is our homebred World Reserve Champion stallion, SRF Nobility. Puck is already a show-off and a little devil. Of course that is expected, being the first and only baby for the time being... Our next foal is due in about 2 weeks, so Puck will be an only child until then.... More attention for him!!!

I would have posted an announcement sooner, but it has been REALLY cold and SNOWY up here, so taking pictures was not an option... Today the weather broke for a little bit, so Puck was able to be introduced to the great outdoors..... and my camera!

Thanks for letting me share!!!

Puck002.jpg

Puck001.jpg

Puck003.jpg

Puck004.jpg

Now back to reality..... Another 6-8 inches of snow on the way!!!
default_sad.png
[SIZE=12pt]If he wants to live where it's warmer, I'll come get him~LOL All foals are cute, Puck is EXCEPTIONAL!! Wow!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
[/SIZE]

"CONGRATULATIONS!"

Puck is just adorable - gotta LOVE those buckskin babies - looks like he has that "Look At Me Attitude!"

Latest posts

Back