FIRST Foal of 2008 For Sawmill River!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KTS@Sawmill River

Reaction score
Buckskin COLT!!!! (with a rear sock)... I have been admiring all of y'alls forum foals, counting the days until our first one arrived.... there are some BEAUTIFUL foals on here this year!

Puck was born at 11, Monday night..... It was a text book delivery and baby was up in a matter of minutes. My mother came back Tuesday from a vacation in Florida(normally her last bit of rest before being sleep deprived until mid-June). But, Celebrity didn't want to wait for her. She kept me for 2 weeks instead and popped the night before my mom was due home. Puck's dam is Champion Farms BT Celebrity, our 2X AMHA World Reserve Grand Champion Mare and AMHR National Grand Champion Mare and his sire is our homebred World Reserve Champion stallion, SRF Nobility. Puck is already a show-off and a little devil. Of course that is expected, being the first and only baby for the time being... Our next foal is due in about 2 weeks, so Puck will be an only child until then.... More attention for him!!!

I would have posted an announcement sooner, but it has been REALLY cold and SNOWY up here, so taking pictures was not an option... Today the weather broke for a little bit, so Puck was able to be introduced to the great outdoors..... and my camera!

Thanks for letting me share!!!

Puck002.jpg

Puck001.jpg

Puck003.jpg

Puck004.jpg

Now back to reality..... Another 6-8 inches of snow on the way!!!
default_sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooohhhh - my 2nd favorite girl
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
is a mommy again (Sorry, Rose takes 1st position) -- beautiful baby, but no surprise there, mom & dad are both special.

Congrats to all a Sawmill River -- and as you know -- the offer still stands!
default_yes.gif

Stac

Congratulations on a gorgeous foal! Great start to the foaling season. It gives me lots of hope for his Uncle Buckshot's first foal. I would be thrilled with a baby like that (but spots would be nice...).

How come you have bare spots with no snow?? Of course, they will be gone by tomorrow....

default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
WOW!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
He is awesome! I see great show potential in him!A huge CONGRATS
default_aktion033.gif
Who needs a filly when you get a colt like that! I love him! Congrats again!

~Jessica

Holy wow! What a gorgeous colt! I bet watching him strut makes the winter more bearable. Congratulations!

Holy %$#&* He's STUNNING!
default_drool5.gif
I'm gonna hafta say he's the pick of the "forum litter" so far this season! WOW!!!

I don't usually say things like this, but Puck takes your breath away. There's not a thesaurus out there with enough words to describe his stunning look and eye-popping appeal.

I'd recognize Celebrity anywhere -- even in her prego winter jammies!

What a handsome little guy! And he definitely knows he's special!!

Congrats on a beautiful, beautiful (or should that be handsome, handsome) little guy.

Jen

Puck is so cute, Kristina!

Look at the neck on that boy
default_aktion033.gif

I know you were really anxious for this one so congrats!

And congrats on a text book delievery, it would have been really devilish of him to have waited until Tuesday when your mom got home after all those restless nights!!

Wishing you WARM weather (for once in Mass!!)

Macy

Latest posts

Back