First foal of 09 for Sawmill River!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KTS@Sawmill River

Reaction score
COLT!!!!

He was actually born on January 28th, but the weather has been so awful so he wasn't able to go out(other than the barn aisle) until this past Thursday.... Poor guy is driving his mom crazy!!! We were not expecting the baby for another few weeks, so my father was a little shocked when he went out to feed that cold Wednesday morning and saw a baby.

He is still unnamed, but we are calling him Little Man for the time being. He is by our Reserve World Champion herd sire, SRF Nobility, and out of our 2X Reserve World Grand Champion/ AMHR National Grand Champion Mare, Champion Farms BT Celebrity. We have crossed Celebrity and Nobility 4 times and had 4 colts.... talk about consistency!!!
default_wink.png
He has us all wrapped around his hooves and loves following us around. He has so much spunk and life already, so I can only imagine what he is going to be like as he ages....

We think he is going to be a silver bay..... Any ideas?

NEW09737.jpg

NEW09665.jpg

NEW09534.jpg

NEW09396.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Kristina! What a wonderful suprise he was. You can tell in the picture that he is already keeping Celebrity busy driving her crazy. And i agree, i also think he is silver bay.

How exciting! Can't wait watch him mature..haven't been on here much, we're in Florida for the WInter(snowbirsds) but still lurking around here..so glad it's baby time now..means Spring is around the corner.

Maxine

Kristina, he is very nice! I think silver bay too.

OMG he is gorgeous. Kristina you know I love Nobility. I hope this foal is something like his father and MAN will he be hot! Congrats!!!

He's adorable!!
default_wub.png
Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah I agree that he looks silver bay.

Kristina,

Congrats on the new colt. Looks like it must have been difficult to keep him under wraps for this long!

Congratulations on him!!! He is beautiful and in one of my favorite colors and facial markings
love0034.gif

Our first foal arrived on January 26... I was nervous of a winter baby and she was also a couple-few weeks before I really expected her. I really sort of like this time of year for having a foal
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back