First foal at Nixons Hill

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Genie

Reaction score
395266052.jpg

This teeny filly was born about an hour ago to Western Original Star (30 inch black mare) and sired by Kobecks Chief O Hatchee (28.5 appie)

Her full term date was February 28th. Star has had three babies, all fillies and all have been shown at the local fairs and do so well.

Her filly from 2009 was Supreme Champion Halter Horse last year at Bayfield.

I hope she gets some spots but she doesn't have a fleck of any colour on her now. Mum has a white star, otherwise, all black.

I was watching her as she was close but we had some company for supper and I was saying good bye. I came in to clean the supper dishes and when I checked the camera she was there, standing by her mother and looking quite steady on her feet.

Congrats!
default_aktion033.gif
You sure didn't miss it by much though. Hoping those spots come through for you.
default_biggrin.png

Congrats, so nice to see some babies, seems like winter is dragging on forever.

CONGRATULATIONS Gene & Jim

Nice it was a filly..Great Start this year!

I am so happy for you's cannot wait for mine to start..
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! I'm glad she was born safe and sound
default_smile.png
Must have been fast!

It's nice to see the babies starting to be born this year!

Great to hear of a nice, safe and natural birth! What a beautiful little girl.
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

She must have been born in a flash.

I was in the barn checked everyone and showed my grandchildren another little horse who our grand daughter will show this spring.

Went outside to say good bye to another couple who had dropped by and were leaving.

Went in to the house to put dishes in the dishwasher, looked at the television with the barn camera and ther she was, standing by her mum and steady on her feet.

Oh how I hope they are all like this
default_aktion033.gif

She is so refined and weighs very little. She's a wisp of a thing.

We are calling her Nixons Hill Oh So Fancy (Fancy)

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I had 2 born solid black last year and then started spotting within the first few weeks. Either way, she is beautiful!

Can't wait for my first to get here
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back