First and second foals of 2010

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see why you are in love with her!

What a beautiful baby girl :)

Susan O.

Thanks everyone for the congrats!
default_wub.png
We just got back from the vet's, I was concerned with Jenny's milk and wanted to make sure the filly got enough colostrum. The vet did the snap test and all is very well. I've decided to officially call her Irish Hills Beyond Beautiful barn name either BB or Beauty. We'll see which fits.

Thanks again
default_saludando.gif

Pretty filly! Glad she passed her IgG test!

Looks like your other mare is good to go at any time, too.
default_smile.png

Love the name! Love the filly! I am so tickled for you. As for Glory
default_wink.png

Congrats! She's lovely

Great name
default_biggrin.png
I am terrible at picking 1 good name, you found 2 for 1 horse!!

Just got in from the barn ~ Foal #2 is here! I'll post pictures tomorrow.

This is the 2nd from last of Jinx's foals, as Jinx was gelded last year. Jinx x Glory = double bred Little Kings Buckwheat grandson, triple Buckeroo. He is colored like Jinx, has the black "mask" (sorry don't know what else to call it) on his forehead. His name was decided a long time ago, one of my favorite songs is Joe Walsh's The Confessor. So, this little guy is Irish Hills The Confessor. Again, pictures tomorrow when I get home from work. Now, it's time for bed.
default_biggrin.png

Wow--busy day! Congratulations on your two foals! The filly is beautiful, and I am sure the colt is too!

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Your filly is beautiful and I love the name you chose for her!
default_wub.png
Can't wait to see pics of the colt!

Congratulations on another foal. Love the names of both and looking forward to seeing pictures. Take Care Frannie

Well congratulations AGAIN! I hope you got a good night's rest so you can take some pictures of little Confessor this morning
default_biggrin.png

Charlotte

Back