Two First 2010 Foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JennyB

overo
Reaction score
Hello all,

Just wanted to share our first two foals of 2010 and we couldn't be happier with them. They are both 100% Arenosa.

This is Ariana's filly by Echo. She is the ONLY 100% filly that Ariana has..all colts! She we were SOO happy she was a she
default_aktion033.gif
Foaled June 2nd.

Arianas2010Filly1.jpg

Arianas2010Filly2.jpg

Arianas2010Filly3.jpg

And here is Galena's cute colt born just yesterday morning June 18th. He needs to un-fold some. He is sire by Pepito!

Galenas2010Colt1.jpg

Galenas2010Colt2.jpg

Galenas2010Colt3.jpg

Thanks for letting us share!
default_yes.gif
...This was our very FIRST nice day we have had of All of 2010 and it was in the mid 70's...ahhh finally! We might have another mare who will foal but she is not due for at least another month.

Congratulations to ALL who have had and shared their wonderful foals this year. I have seen them and they are all very, very nice!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Our Best and Blessing,

Jenny and Mel

Congratulations Jenny and Mel! They are both gorgeous!
default_wub.png

gorgeous babies! Lots of leg!

I am also a huge Arenosa fan. I have a 2 yr old mare and a yearling gelding both out of AClassic Touch of Amoratado. I love the refined arab look of them and both of mine are extremely athletic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone...they are so cute and so much fun to have around. I wish they would stay babies forever
default_aktion033.gif

We are thinking that our Annie is also in foal as she has not shown to Pepito. If so she won't foal we are thinking until late July. Annie's babies are so pretty and small.

Keep watching our web site for new pictures as if this wonderful weather continues, I will be clicking away. I think I took about 135 shots yesterday...I was having fun in the SUNSHINE!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Blessings to ALL,

Jenny

Back