First and second foals of 2010

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irish Hills Farm

Irish Hills Farm
Reaction score
The first foal of 2010 for me was born shortly after 12:30 a.m. this morning, an ASPC/AMHR bay pinto filly sired by Wall Street Illusion Jazz Singer and out of Buckeye WCF Classical Imagination. This foal is the first for both Jazz and Jenny. I am absolutely in love with this filly. She is everything I hoped for and more. I use song titles for the names of my foals and I'm leaning towards one of two Aerosmith songs, Drop Dead Gorgeous or Beyond Beautiful. ♥ Filly is approximately 8 hrs old in the photos.

Image3-5.jpg

Image5-3.jpg

baby1.jpg

butt.jpg

Image2-4.jpg

Next up is Glory, she was due before Jenny but for whatever reason she is holding on to her baby. How much longer, I haven't a clue as she has had amber colored, thick, sticky syrup "milk" for a week. And her bag as looked like this for days...

Glory.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
whoo hooo! Congrats! Nice way to kick off the 2010 foaling season for you - can't ask for more than that - live, healthy and a beautiful filly to boot!

Glory won't want to be outdone so she'll be foaling soon!

default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations she is adorable. Gotta love the babies

Arlene

Sheryl, Congratulations thats the way to start out the foaling season with a beautiful pinto filly. Glad all went well and looking forward to seeing Glorys foal. Take Care Frannie

Either name will fit that filly!! What a beautiful filly. Congrats, glad everything went well

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

Wonderful
default_wub.png
We like the song title theme as well. We had a wee one last year around the same time of day. ..... Midnight Serenade
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations on your live, healthy, pinto filly!!! Great way to start the foaling season.

Congratulations Sheryl
default_aktion033.gif
Great way to start things off. She's a very nice filly, so let's keep it up! More beautiful fillies!!!
default_wub.png

What a beauty!

Irish Hills Classical Jazz

Congratulations on that beautiful filly! My favorite kind of baby.....healthy, filly, pinto!

Cahrlotte

Latest posts

Back