First and only foal this year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KW

Reaction score
Here is a photo of our only baby this year. She was born on 6-26 She is a full sister to our awsome driving horse GG. Check out the white and tell me what you think it looks like

CC.jpg

Here she is on a little run

CC%202.jpg

This is a photo of GG

GG%20and%20Me.jpg

Neat it looks like an arrowhead...
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations on your filly! She sure does look like her sister!
default_aktion033.gif

Arrow pointing down... hmmm.. very cool. congradulations , cute little thing
default_wink.png

Congrats Kim, she is adoreable. I see an Arrow Head pointing down.

Congratulations...she's a keeper!

As a Texan myself, I love her markings! I think you name her Lonestar Lady!

default_wub.png
:wub AWWW...she is adorable! My first thought was an arrow pointing down but it does look like Texas too! Congratulations!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

I see an arrow too, she is so pretty! So is her dam and sister! Congratulations!!!
default_wub.png

I saw the state of Texas as well ! Then I read the posts, and I can also see the arrowhead. Whatever it is, she's a cutie pie!

My first thought was Texas too I now can see an arrow it is interesting how people can see different things one person told me a ghost.

Thanks for your kind words I love her legs and can see driving horse down the line.

Kim

Congrats she is lovely! I saw texas from the 1st pix and the arrow in the next. Great markings
default_wub.png

"Lonestar Lady" is a GREAT NAME!!! Good one, Slinkky!
default_laugh.png

Name: Texas On My Side

I saw Texas too, until someone said down arrow and I saw that as well. What a pretty little girl!

Call me different but the first thing that popped into my mind was that it looks like a ship sailing. Congrats on your pretty filly!

Latest posts

Back