First 2011 clipped pics of one of my Geldings

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raine Ranch Minis

Reaction score
Before:

IMG_0022.jpg

After:

funfun146.jpg

funfun140.jpg

funfun147.jpg

funfun151.jpg

He is not finished yet, but we were both tired so I stopped.

More in next post.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a transformation
default_yes.gif
He's adorable
default_wub.png

... "The Aftermath" reminds me of the chicken processing plant that used to be near my grand parents' house. Lots of feathers! The fur looks like feathers
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my!

I LOVE seeing pictures of minis when they've been clipped. I love seeing the pictures of them before hand where they look like chubby little ponies and then afterwards where they look like sleek and refined angels!

Ugh, April/May couldn't come any slower could it?
unsure.gif

The aftermath post, cracked me up too! Now, the transformation of your gelding is incredible........very nice.
default_yes.gif

aww he's so cute! love his color!

It looks the same here when i brush my Sabino paint gelding when he's shedding.. like someone murdered some chickens!! haha!

That is the very reason why I quit going to early shows- I started waiting till later in the year and letting them shed out some before I clipped.

Here's an amusing pic of my late gelding getting his first clip of the year- bad part is, you can see I still had his other side, legs and head to finish...

LastScan3.jpg

Latest posts

Back