First 2007 foal is here at Hairicane

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on a beautiful foal. And, on behalf of husbands everywhere, thanks for putting your husband first. I'll be praying for him.

Thanks for the vote of support Freeland! Im sure there are other husbands out there that feel the same way!

Thanks everyone for the good wishes.

Congratulations on that handsome new colt! Glad to hear the goat's OK!
default_yes.gif
: Also sending prayers for Paul.

Loved your pictures! Congratulations on a beautiful new colt!!
default_wub.png
:

I pray your husband is going to be OK!!

Wow, I'll say what a way to start off the foaling season. Nothing better than a beautiful baby, and a colorfulful one to boot!
default_wub.png
: Congratulations!!!!!!

Dawn :saludando:

Oh, I LOVE him!!
default_wub.png
: Congratulations, great way to start!

Sending prayers and good thoughts for Paul, and your foaling season while you tend to him.

it's all been said! :new_shocked:

glad the goat's ok, congrats on a beautiful baby, and good for you for putting hubby first! prayers for his good health and a safe foaling season for you, and that you can find good mare-sitters!

P.S. be sure to put that handsome young man on the 2007 foals thread!!

Congrats- he is adorable. Looks like Dad is pretty proud too! I hate those 'surprizes' and have had a couple myself!

I sure hope things go ok with your hubby and things work out well. Keep us posted on that!

:aktion033: Big Congratulations! :aktion033: Another beautiful foal and what a way to start off the year than having spots!
default_wink.png
:

Sorry to hear about the goat glad its alright.

Joyce

He is BEAUTIFUL!!! :aktion033: Congratulations!!!

My prayers for you that Paul will be on the mend soon.. take care, ok?

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

CONGRATS on your beautiful baby
default_wub.png
: :aktion033: ! Just look at those legs and the spots, oo-la-la!

Sending get well prayers, and congratulations on a beautiful colt your way.

Just as an aside - the appaloosa miniature is getting prettier and prettier! No flames, but some of them 15 years ago were just ugly.

This little boy, and his mom and dad, are lovely!! He can come and live in my barn any time!!

Jennifer, CONGRATULATIONS on such a stunning foal!!! :aktion033:

You are sure off to a great start this year and I hope to be seeing more spots in your posts!!!

My prayers go out for Paul. I hope there will be good news soon...keep us posted..we care!!
default_wub.png
:

Once again, thanks so much everyone for the nice comments on the foal. I think our 07 foals will be something to see.

Most of all thanks for the prayers and good wishes for Paul. I know that helps more than we realize. U all are great
default_wub.png
:

OH WHAT A BEAUTY!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

CONGRATULATIONS Hurricane! :aktion033:

Look at those legs! :bgrin

Hope all goes well with Hubby Paul too!

Been in that situation with Doctors and such in "05" only it was me that had the major problems! :no: As luck would have it a WONDERFUL friend of mine stepped up to the plate and moved most of my herd to her place since it was spring and they got to be in the pasture over at her place and the few that remained here my hubby took care of when I was sick and couldnt do the chores. lucky for us we had 10 minis(including 2 foals) and both mares had foaled in March and the cancer diagnosis was in late April, so we were lucky there.
default_yes.gif
:

Well good luck with the foaling and hope your mares cross their legs for you! :lol:

((HUGS))

Jeri

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back