"Fireproof" Movie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TN Belle

Reaction score
http://www.fireproofthemovie.com/

This movie has just started last week without a whole lot of fanfare, but it is a must see. The plot is about a crumbling and trying to save a marriage with lots of action too as it surrounds firefighters. Guys get action, girls get the story, and we all learn a very valuable lesson.

This comes from the same studio as "Facing the Giants", so it is a very clean family movie. Our office and local churches are asking people to go to show Hollywood that we don't always have to have rated R nasty movies to be a good movie.

Hubby (being a firefighter) and I went to see this last Friday. It's a good, clean movie with some good points about keeping a marriage alive. It does have a religous message to it that took some of the attendees by surprise. They weren't expecting that so didn't like it.

They gave us the book "The Love Dare" that is talked about in the movie. It's a good movie. There is action, laughs, oohs and aahs.......worth seeing for something different.
default_smile.png

I have heard good reviews from other people that have seen it also. I don't go to the theater much so I'm not sure I'll catch it but I am glad there is a good, clean movie there.

Latest posts

Back