"Finally" New Boy's....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Taylor Jo

Here are my boy's. They're as fuzzy as ever, I wish the pictures could do them justice. First two pic's are of LM Idols Dakota Hawk Sire: First Knights Billy Idol, Dam LM Hawks hoku Lani, born 5/08.

The 3rd picture we haven't got a registered name yet for him yet and we've been calling him Sunny as he's got such a sweet dispostion. He's out of LM Hawks Jesse James, Dam FWF Blue Twilight born 4/08. I got them from Limestone Miniatures.

We drove 6+ hrs to get there into Indiana and Janet King openened the trailer and I was like Oh my gosh they're beautiful. I was so shocked cause internet pictures you NEVER know till you see the real thing. Plus, they're little. I was so excited this morning I got up at the crack of dawn so I could go out and REALLY look at them. Last night we didn't get in till late due to traveling all day.

I just can't thank Limestones enough, Janet was so super to work with and she answered all my questions and put no pressure on me deciding if I wanted to buy each one.

NOW comes the WORK!!!!!!

Thanks guy's, TJ

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq3/war...pg?t=1228430787

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq3/war...pg?t=1228430843

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq3/war...pg?t=1228430687

TJ, they are BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations on your new boys! I know they will give you LOTS of smiles and reasons to be proud
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif

Congrats. I am on dial up so I will need to look at the photos tomorrow at work, but you are right, Janet is GREAT. I have bought several horses from her over the years and simply LOVE her. I can't wait to see the photos.

Congratulations on your new boys!!! They are beautiful and sweet looking. Can't wait to see the "unwrapped" pics come springtime. Hope you have lots of fun with them.

Thanks guy's now if I could just catch the little boogers...TJ

Ha...ha!

I just answered your other post. Your babies will be just fine, just give them time. Sometimes a new place, a new face frightens them a bit. I always tell new miniature horses owners to quat down to their height level as many are frightened of us tall folks. I think we intimidate them, since we are so much taller than they are.

The new surroundings and loss of buddies does not help either. I am sure that Janet takes time and effort with her foals. Just be patient.

Beth

Ha...ha!
I just answered your other post. Your babies will be just fine, just give them time. Sometimes a new place, a new face frightens them a bit. I always tell new miniature horses owners to quat down to their height level as many are frightened of us tall folks. I think we intimidate them, since we are so much taller than they are.

The new surroundings and loss of buddies does not help either. I am sure that Janet takes time and effort with her foals. Just be patient.

Beth
The pinto really likes my husband and that's what he's been doing, squatting down to him. But they'll only come just so far. Now in the stall this morning in the barn they came right up to me, and I didn't have a problem at all and got they're halters on w/o a problem. I agree new face, few place. Scary. I know the solid colored one, Dakota he's much more shy and having a harder time and yet he's older by a month. Thanks for your help Beth. Patience, yes that's what I need.

Oooooooooo

I really love the Pinto. I am usually more fond of a solid colored horse (and I always have a Pinto in my herd
default_rolleyes.gif
, go figure!), but I really like him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh congrats!! You were so excited for them im glad there everything you wanted!!
default_laugh.png

Thanks everyone, you make me feel so special. I was hoping you'd like them. Dakota I couldn't get a good pic of him to safe my life. Sonny has that natural look about him, he's got those big brown eyes. I was just going to use him for performance but I may have to rethink that. Have to wait till spring and see. Right now just need to get him used to humans. Hugs, TJ

Congrats on your new boys!

We are realted ,, well almost! I have a Billy Idol foal due next May/June!

Janet IS such a nice lady!

HAve fun with your new boys. I hope to see you at some shows?!

~Sandy

Congrats on your new boys! We are realted ,, well almost! I have a Billy Idol foal due next May/June!

Janet IS such a nice lady!

HAve fun with your new boys. I hope to see you at some shows?!

~Sandy
Oh Sandy isn't Billy Idol beautiful? I'm sure you'll have a gorgeous foal, I have no doubt about that. Please post when u have it so I get to see it. I'd love to see you at a show. Janet is the best. TJ

Latest posts

Back