Finally Memphis Belle Pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdomep

Reaction score
I was down with the baby yesterday camera in hand and she was outside being a wild girl LOL SHe is SO much bigger than her brother Vernon - she is almost as big as her 32" momma now
default_rolleyes.gif
:

ENJOY!

41907prettybelle.JPG

They are too huge so you are going to have to visit our page...

NEW MEMPHIS "BELLE" PICTURES

If any of you are goat people - can you look at the pictures of the little orphaned girl - someone dropped her off at Kari's and she is so wobbly in the legs...

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]Awe she is adorable!!!
default_wub.png
: Thanks for sharing.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The little goat is so cute, what exactly is wrong?[/SIZE]

I was wonderin about Lil Belle

Julie..she is so sweet
default_wub.png
:

What a BIG girl ...she has been eating her Wheaties
default_yes.gif
:

Are you and Kari keeping her?

* I try'd to peek in at your web site...the picture of the goat and others didn't show up...I'll check later. Was he abandoned because he wasn't quite right? do you think?

[SIZE=12pt]Is she cute! WOW~~ shes a BIG girl. Teri, I think she is feeding her wheaties by the box fulls instead of her grain. Sorry, cant help you with your goat. I'm not a goat person, but I do think there cute and I should really have one or two. :bgrin Ce[/SIZE]

Little Goaty girl was "twins" and the other one died at birth and the momma didn't like her
default_sad.png
So the neighbor brought it to Kari knowing she would try to help... She just isn't standing up - her little legs are weak and bent but after 3 days she is getting stronger. She is on raw goats milk and her goat vet said just to keep doing what she is doing. She was able to get some clostrum 3 - 6 oz servings. Hopefully this little girl will live. In the past few years Kari has tried to save a few goat girls and 3/5 died... Daisy lived almost a year then got bloat ...

I am not sure whether she will keep Belle - she can't be with Elvis (her dad) or Vernon (her brother) so I ersonally think it would be a difficult task...but we'll see.

Did you see Kari's Naraganset turkeys? Man they are so beautiful!

turkeys41907.JPG

Belle is so cute!! She looks like she is fun having around!! The turkeys are beautiful too. Your sweet little goat is adorable. I hope she makes it. We have goats, but have never had anything like that. Praying she recovers quickly!

Vicki

[SIZE=14pt]Your Belle is a real cutie! I like the action shot on your page.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I hope the baby goat makes it too. She is just adorable with her eyeliner and all! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Please keep us posted.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

Belle is cute and I really like her name. Hubby loves that movie!

[SIZE=12pt]oh my...too cute...all of the critters there a sweet. the turkeys are beautiful and that baby goat, what a sweet little thing
default_yes.gif
: , i hope her legs get stronger. Nikki[/SIZE]

Awwww! The more donkey pis I see the more I want one! She is so sweet!!
default_wub.png
: I love the pic of her jumping over the pile of hay!

I vaguely remember splinting newborn goats sometimes

when they had weak legs....we used rulers cut in half...

so 6" tall & 1" wide thin slats of wood if you can find.

Tape them on & remove, & retape every few days.

Should see some improvement quickly unless it is

a different problem than I experienced.

Good Luck with her.....she is adorable!

Sandy

Latest posts

Back