Finally getting around to posting some babies pictures as the last one has arrived

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:aktion033: Congratulations, Erica!! :aktion033: You have had an outstanding 2006 foaling season!!

Beautiful group of foals.
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Erica,

Those foals are gorgeous!!!! UnBuckn Believeable is STUNNING!!!

Thank you for the updated pictures of Memoir and Geisha that you sent..... Geisha still looks like she has not aged a bit..... and Memoir is such a cutie!!!

Great foals Erica! I can hardly wait to get Mr. Bucks home and give him a BIG hug!!!
default_wub.png
:

Great foals Erica! I can hardly wait to get Mr. Bucks home and give him a BIG hug!!!
default_wub.png
:

DRAT!!!! Where is that Drooling Icon when you need it????
default_wink.png
:

They are all just GORGEOUS Erica!!!!
default_wub.png
:

Nancy
default_smile.png

Beautiful foal crop, Erica! I love the Bays!!!!

MA

Erica, your babies are very nice!! I'll take either of your first two fillies!! :bgrin

You have certainly attained a standard of excellence in your breeding program. Outstanding foal crop! :aktion033: :aktion033:

And then finally the last baby was born just yesterday, this mare ultrasounded open last August, but I noticed her getting really big so put her up a few weeks ago.......sire is BTU son, Little Kings B T Buck Bandito and dam is Mountian Meadows Dancing in Diamonds. She is un-named at this point, and has some unfolding to do still, but got clear blue eyes and a dorsal strip.

eebbf87d.jpg

eebbf8cd.jpg

I was very happy with Big City's first foal crop, and can't wait to see what next year brings..........
I've got a few name ideas:

Ericas Dancing Bandit

Ericas Diamond Bandit

Ericas Gotta Buckin Diamond

WOW. They are all STUNNING (really!), but that first filly.. Just WOW. :new_shocked: I need to make a promise to myself to buy one of your foals one day. CONGRATULATIONS! :aktion033:

I've already made that promise to myself
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You really do have some spectacular foals. Great photograpy, too.

Very nice!

Something about Geisha's filly really strikes me, though. She looks like she will have that "type" of personality I tend to enjoy (the entitled princess aka queen "B" my avatar mare is like that and her foals are the same, it is their birthright I guess!).

:D

Congratulations on an awesome crop of babies.

Liz M.

AWWW YOUR FOALS ARE ABSOLUTLEY GORGEOUS ERICA,
default_wub.png
: THEYLL MAKE A GREAT SHOW STRING!!
default_yes.gif
: THANKS FOR SHARING :aktion033:

Big City still has to be my faverit sire!

You can see Nat'l Champion just written all over his get.

You have a spectacular breeding program.

Erica, i love Big City and his foals more each time i see them!

I really wish you had gotten a chance at bring home Big City's dam at the LKF sale, she must have been a beauty!

default_smile.png

Congrat's on the new little ones,

Leeana H.

Erica, did you come up with a name yet for the Big City - Bacon baby??? I was sitting here admiring her pics AGAIN :bgrin

She's BEAUTIFUL!
default_yes.gif
: Will you repeat this breeding for 07?

Latest posts

Back