Finally getting around to posting some babies pictures as the last one has arrived

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
Been so busy the last months, I have not got around to posting the last of the foals for 2006 - but I finally made time to get some pictures uploaded.

I just LOVE this filly, Erica's UnBuckn' Believable - she is really special I think - she is so upright and has such a pretty head on her and tiny, tight muzzle. She is out of my Buckeroo son, Little Kings Big City Buck and out of a mare of mine, Erica's EK Rowdy Lady who is a Redboy and Egyptian King gradaughter.

eebc0596.jpg

eebc0616.jpg

eebc05e0.jpg

Another Big City filly that I love as well, this girl is very petite.....she is not yet named, she would actually be the aunt to the above filly, as her dam is my 20yr old Redboy daughter, Cross Country Lil Bacon Bits (the dam of Rowdy Lady who is the dam to Believe above)

eebc04bf.jpg

eebc0562.jpg

Then this filly I posted when she was just a newborn but I have new pictures now that she is about a month old, Erica's Memoirs of a Geisha, whos dam is my 20yr old Rowdy Daughter, NFC Rowdys Geisha Girl and her sire is a Buckeroo son, Little Kings Buckeroo Czar, who is a full brother to Zeus.

eebc06aa.jpg

eebc063b.jpg

Then Another Big City bay foal, but this time a colt, Erica's Big City Gamblin' Man, his dam is superior dam - Manson Red Roan Spotted Socks Lady, dam of Knocker, Star Appeal, Toucher ext.....He will make some one a very nice colt, if I don't keep him to show...

eebbfef3.jpg

eebbfead.jpg

And then finally the last baby was born just yesterday, this mare ultrasounded open last August, but I noticed her getting really big so put her up a few weeks ago.......sire is BTU son, Little Kings B T Buck Bandito and dam is Mountian Meadows Dancing in Diamonds. She is un-named at this point, and has some unfolding to do still, but got clear blue eyes and a dorsal strip.

eebbf87d.jpg

eebbf8cd.jpg

I was very happy with Big City's first foal crop, and can't wait to see what next year brings..........

[SIZE=14pt]They are all spectacular babies!! Congratulations..... I envy you with all those good ones to chose your new show string from![/SIZE]

Lyn :aktion033:

You are doing such and excellent job with your breeding program! These foals are gorgeous!

You already know I love those girly girls AND that handsome boy!!! They are all so beautiful
hearton.gif
hearton.gif
hearton.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my goodness! Erica they are so beautiful! My favourites are the first filly and Geisha girls Filly.... what stunning girls they are, i think its the eyes....
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

O wow!!You certainly know how to pick them!!
default_yes.gif
: I just love all your horses and visit your site regularly to admire them!!I will have to keep up to date watching these beautiful babys grow!!Congrats and thanks for sharing!! :saludando: :aktion033:

Ohh la la! Very pretty babies, CONGRATS and thanks for sharing the pictures! I swear, you have the prettiest foals!

WOW. They are all STUNNING (really!), but that first filly.. Just WOW. :new_shocked: I need to make a promise to myself to buy one of your foals one day. CONGRATULATIONS! :aktion033:

They are all beautiful, I really like the unnamed bay filly and the newest filly addition.
default_wub.png
: :aktion033:

:new_shocked: BEAUTIFUL FOALS!!! Each and every one of them!!! I am always partial to bays and you have some AWESOME ones that are built just right.

That Bacon filly
default_wub.png
: she is beyond words! My favorite of the bunch! :bgrin

The first filly is truly UnBuckn Believable! She reminds me of a filly JeanB had a couple years ago, Buck on Bessie, a BOB daughter. Very sharp looking filly!

They all look great and you should be very proud of your herd.
default_smile.png
Glad to see your post, was wondering how you were doing.

They are all just beautiful Erica. :new_shocked: The first two girls are my favorite of the pics though.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Robin

Oh my gosh, your foals are outstanding! Congratulations! I love them all
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back