Finally getting a mini

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaitlyn

Reaction score
I have been a member on here for a little while now and have greatly enjoyed reading everyone's posts and learning lots and lots about minis, but I am proud to say that I will now be able to contribute! She won't technically be ~my~ horse, but I am leasing her indefinitely, and she will probably be staying a while. Unfortunately, I won't get to enjoy her much right now as we are picking her up tomorrow and I am leaving for college the next day
default_sad.png
. I expect lots of picture updates from my parents
default_yes.gif

A bit of background: Her name is Sprite, and she is a senior lady (will have to find out exactly how old when I pick her up tomorrow). She belongs to my bosses (I work at a western theme park) and was used to give pony rides at the park for years and years, but was retired last season. They have no use for her and were happy to give her to me as a companion for my lone pony (I sold both of my horses), so everything worked out perfectly.

I'm excitedly getting everything ready for her: modifying my trailer, setting out ground buckets, getting a nice fluffy stall prepared, checking the fence for any sagging that might allow a mini to escape. The only thing I have to go get is a shorter water trough
default_laugh.png
!

I'll be sure to add pictures as soon as she comes home tomorrow!

I bet your parents will love that little horsey and so will you. I guess saying little horsey is getting to be a bad habit but every time I go out to see my little guy I tell him "How's my little hooorrrseeeeyy." Sort of like he talks. I think he likes it:)

Thanks guys
default_smile.png

I have a question. Can you give minis metamucil? It is what I give my big horses in lieu of sandclear. thanks!

Congrats. It sounds like Sprite has "hit the jackpot". You know you will not just have one
default_yes.gif
:yes That's just not possible
default_worshippy.gif

Latest posts

Back