Finally Caught In The Act

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilmiraclesfarm

Reaction score
I am so excited to finally be able to catch this girl in action. She is so full of herself. Always running around, prancing and squealing. But I've never been able to have the camera on me to get some action shots of her.

Movement_1.jpg

Movement_2.jpg

Movement_3.jpg

Movement_4.jpg

Movement_5.jpg

I just love her and her attitude!
default_wub.png

What a cutie, definitely a 'tude! So is she black with snip and 4 socks? Is that a silver-ish color in her tail, or some white?

Hay look at me.....I'M FLOATING....LOL!

Movement_2-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a cutie, definitely a 'tude! So is she black with snip and 4 socks? Is that a silver-ish color in her tail, or some white?
Hay look at me.....I'M FLOATING....LOL!

Movement_2-1.jpg
I believe she is black, but she's got me pretty stumped, so I'm going to have to have her tested to know forsure. She has sliver in her tail, 4 socks, a snip and then just at the base of her withers is a 2 inch white line down her back and then she has a large patch of white over her utters. She appears black, but she has light brown eyeliner around her eyes like her mama. So not 100% sure if she is dark bay or black. We'll see how she sheds out in the spring. She was born in August so she really didn't get a chance to shed out that baby fuzz.

VERY CUTE!! I can never get those awesome action shots!

I think that she would be a good match with my little boy Moonie. They have very similar markings. He was also born in August so can't wait to see what he looks like this spring!

2mosold11.jpg

2mosold14.jpg

2mosold19.jpg

Latest posts

Back