Finally a Website-Check it out

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barbiedoll68346

Reaction score
We finally have a website, we are new to all this computer stuff but are learning, hubby is becoming quite a techy. Still adding things, but its usable, check it out and let me know what you think. www.dreamcatchersminis.com Have fun

Barb

Quite nice. Noticed a "typo" on the sale page for Angel
default_wink.png

Good job and congrats.

The photos are wonderful but I'm having a hard time reading the text. May be the style that is too close together?

LOVE it!!!!! easy to navigate, and i love little Breezy!!!!!!!! what a cutie!!! maybe she need to come live in NC?????

Thank you all for the replies, we have never done anything like this and still learning every day, I will fix the typo Genie(oops, thats me, I am the text girl). and will check on the font and why you cant see it real clear. Breezy is a sweetheart, she is 23" tall and thinks she is 16 hands LOL

Barb

Hi Barb. I think the site is lovely. However, the text is very difficult to read. You have the font right now, as 'Impact'. Change that to Times New Roman. TNR is the easiest on the eyes for humans to read. I think it will make a big difference.

Lizzie

Hubby keeps playing with all the settings, font, color etc. He will get tired of playin with his new toy soon, but I will have him change the font for sure, good info.

Thanks,

Barb

If he likes playing with the colour Barb, you migh explain to him, that in the website world, white is the most difficult colour to read. If he is interested in changing the background colour to something wonderful and fairly light, he could then put all the text in black or some other dark shade.

I don't know if you have to put just colour numbers into this particular website builder, but if not, I have tons of great backgrounds and I'd be happy to send some to you.

Lizzie

Lizzie,

Thanks for input, really appreciate it, we have been struggling with getting the background right. Will advise hubby use lighter color background and black text, he used black background because we were limited on templates and our farm colors are red and black, he will learn, slow but sure. If you have any backgrounds to share please email to [email protected], and THANKS.

Barb

Latest posts

Back