Finally A Baby

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
We finally had our first foal of the year. :aktion033: Our mares that are overdue haven't let loose yet, but the one due April 23 came thru for us.

Camera wasn't working so lost all the wet pictures but here is the first picture that turned out. We'd like to introduce Horse Song Paint the Sky (12 hours old). :new_shocked: She arrived at 3:45 this morning, is 24.5" tall and weighs 33 lbs. Her dam is Buckeye WCF Day Dream Believer and her sire is FWF Little Wardance. Not quite sure what color she is, but it was a perfect delivery, she's healthy and mom is doing great so that's all that matters. She already follows us around and we're in love
default_wub.png
:

ParkedOut.jpg

Congratulations on your lovely pinto filly!! She looks a bit over-stretched, but otherwise ready for the show ring!

Give Dream a big old hug for me
default_wub.png
: - she did great :aktion033: :aktion033: I predict your other girl will have a filly also - Lee sure tends to produce the girls
default_wink.png
: Congratulations

:aktion033: :aktion033: Congratulations!!!!!!!! Those Lee related babies are just about the best!!!!

Congratulations!! :aktion033: :aktion033: Pretty filly.
default_wub.png
: I have a FWF Little Wardance mare and she's one of my favorite(don't tell the others) brood mares.

Latest posts

Back