Filly Unveiled

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohmt

Reaction score
Does everyone remember about 2 weeks ago when I posted about our first live foal and that I had yet to see her but a few pictures my little sister took on her cell phone and sent? Well, I'm late in posting decent pictures for everyone, but for good reason. This filly is everything I had hoped for and more and the weather has been so bad here that I haven't had a chance to get pictures of her that would do her any justice.

I couldn't find the other topic so I apologize for having to start a new one-I hope that's ok. I'm just SO excited to share this one.

For background, her sire is my newest stallion, Star Strucks Phantom (Rika General Lee is AMHR). I think he is definitely one of the best purchases I've ever made. Her dam is a little 29" Contender/GMB bred mare. She is the funniest mare. She is has so much personality and is our escape artist. Due to her being able to unlock any gate she wishes, she has burrs in her mane and tail in the pictures. It's amazing how fast they can get covered in the darn things
default_rolleyes.gif

Sorry for the novel! Here is O Henrys Precious Pippa. Named after our mare 'Precious' that we lost over the winter, and of course Princess Kate's sister. I was watching the wedding and when Pippa came on, I realized the name fit this filly perfectly.

2011-04-30_10-19-09_200.jpg

2011-04-30_10-13-59_312.jpg

2011-04-30_09-51-24_794.jpg

2011-04-30_09-51-53_465.jpg

042811212647.jpg

p.s.-this filly has measured in at just 19" even though she looks much bigger!

Last edited by a moderator:
And more pictures-I can't seem to pick a favorite, sorry!

2011-04-30_10-06-44_652.jpg

2011-04-30_10-14-04_471.jpg

2011-04-30_10-31-39_661.jpg

And this picture seems to be what I ended up with the most during the photoshoot
default_laugh.png
She's an athletic little thing.

2011-04-30_10-13-50_379.jpg

She's stunning! And yes, I'd never have guessed only 19" from the look of all that leg. She's a showgirl in the making.

Oh she is such a beautiful baby
default_517.gif
default_wub.png
but I have to tell you that when I saw your post title .......................''.Filly Unveiled .EEEEEEEK'' I was a bit afraid of what we were going to see.
default_unsure.png

Oh she is such a beautiful baby
default_517.gif
default_wub.png
but I have to tell you that when I saw your post title .......................''.Filly Unveiled .EEEEEEEK'' I was a bit afraid of what we were going to see.
default_unsure.png

lol just my thoughts too ...I thought she must be awful but instead it turns out she is a stunner !
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

and my favourite pic is the second one - gorgeous
default_yes.gif

Thanks everyone! I didn't even think that the eeek might give the impression she was ugly!
default_smile.png
oops! i'll have to change that...

She is gorgeous and looks so much taller than 19". She surely must be all legs!!
default_laugh.png

Oh Wow! She is just gorgeous!!
default_smile.png

I love her!

Susan O.

She's stunning - one of my favorite forum foals this year! How many more are you expecting from her sire?

Back