Filly filly filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wpsellwood

Reaction score
yep you do the dance long enough you get a filly!!! Here she is Firewaters Isidora of Olympus. Sired by the World Grand Jr Champion Vermilya Farms Olympus and out of Marzipan whos last years foal went 3rd at the Amha Worlds weanling class. We are sooo lucky to be able to breed to Olympus as he now resides in Florida.

thanks for taking a peek!

Izzy-medium.jpg

Izzy2-medium.jpg

Congratulations!!! What a neck on that girl, wow! :new_shocked:

Jodi

Thanks guys!! We are thrilled. Im wondering myself what color is she? Im sure she will gray out as her sire is gray. But whats the base color here?

What a pretty filly! I think her base color is black. They can be born really light sometimes. Here is my black colt born last year for comparison and he was almost the same shade as she is:

173850521.jpg

Yes she is black or smokey black and she actually doesn´t look like she wil grey (yet).

Greys are often born very dark, with jet black lower legs and she does not, so she might stay dark.
default_wink.png
:

Congrats! :aktion033:

What color is her momma? It looks like she has shoulder barring and a dark dorsal stripe! No matter what color--what a pretty baby!

You all are to kind!!!

"What color is her momma?" Marzipan is a silver dapple. When I bought her as a weanling she was what I would call a dark palamino to my surprise when I shaved her silver dapple.

She looks like a little winner!!! Congrats!

MA

Pretty filly!!
default_wub.png
: I loved the pics I saw of Marzipan before. Congratulations!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back