Filly Fairy in OK too!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa Strass

Reaction score
The first baby for Strasslein was born last night and I couldn't be any more pleased! (at 344 days)
default_new_multi.gif

Her sire is our stallion, B&L's Rock "E" Good Man Charlie (a Rock "E" son), and her mother is one of our favorites, Star Struck Hershey's Sweet and Sinful (a Hershey daughter out of a Rock "E" daughter), so lots of Rock E in this little girl!

She's a solid bay with some white on one hind foot, and as CUTE as can be with amazingly straight legs! Here she is brand new, and I'll try to get some pictures of her dry later in the next couple of days. Introducing "Barb E"...
default_wub.png

BarbE1.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!

CONGRATULATIONS LISA AND MIKE!!! FINALLY!
default_aktion033.gif

ok, now I'm going to go sulk because I have at least 6 more weeks!
default_517.gif
default_crybaby.gif
default_517.gif

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
Woo Hoo !! Her Dad sends his Congrats !! Can't wait to see her dry and unfolded... Oh and I will have a empty stall with her name on it. Because I know she will want to come visit Aunt Belinda ..When she is old enough...
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Awwwww how sweet! Congratulations!

Oh and I will have a empty stall with her name on it. Because I know she will want to come visit Aunt Belinda ..When she is old enough...
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Yep. This little girl is definitely going to have to spend some time with Aunt Belinda
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Lisa --

Congratulations on her!!! She is gorgeous
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I got my fingers crossed -- I'm really wanting to name one particular foal "Barbie Doll" this year, so long as it has the corresponding plumbing!

Congratulations again,

Jill

What a little doll baby! How can you leave her in the barn? I've have her cuddled up in bed with me. Looking forward to dried off pix. Congrats! Ta, Shirlee

Nice filly Lisa, can't wait to see all dried off. Congrats. Daddy should be very proud.

Congratulations Lisa, she is beautiful.

Lyn

Latest posts

Back