My 2011 foal....its a...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaL

Reaction score
Palomino FILLY!!!!!!!!

Thank you to Lisa Strassle of Strasslein Stables for allowing me to purchase "Star Strucks Gold's First Kiss" in foal to "B & L's Rock "E" Good Man Charlie (HOF) and for foaling her out for me this morning!!! I am beyond excited about this filly...She is everything I was hoping for!!!
default_wub.png
:wub

I thought I had a name for her, but now I'm changing it in honor of my grandmother. Today would have been her 102nd birthday (she passed last June at age 101!). I need some suggestions for names, tho.

It will be Strasslein LVL ______________________.

kissfilly6.jpg

LINK to her page: Filly's page

She will be ASPC/AMHR registered and is nominated for the AMHR Stallion Sweepstakes as well as both AMHR and ASPC Classic Futurities!! Look for her at 2011 AMHR Nationals!!
default_yes.gif

ETA:

Pending name: Strasslein LVL Rosa Bella (after my grandmother's love of roses)
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, Linda and Deb! Gorgeous baby (love those legs!) and a lovely tribute to your grandmother.

She's beautiful! That's such a coincidence though, because last June we named our filly Jaitera ADs Sheza Bella Rosa after my great grandmother, because it was her 100th birthday! (her name was Rose). Our filly is palomino too
default_laugh.png
haha I love your foal though, she's already a stunner!

Strasslein LVL What A Beautiful Rose

Strasslein LVL Ramblin Rose

Congratulations Linda and Deb!
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

I'm SO happy for you but also totally jealous! Not only did you get a BEAUTIFUL filly, you got a Charlie beautiful filly! No fair! Charlie is remarkable and now people are seeing his foals are too.

Thanks everyone!! I truly am extremely excited about this filly!! I told Lisa I wanted a Palomino filly with chrome and that's what I got!!
default_wub.png
default_wink.png

Parmela...I totally agree with you about Charlie and his babies!!
default_wub.png

Congradulations! She is just lovely and already you can see the presence of the future she holds.

CONGRATULATIONS on your beautiful new filly! A couple of name suggestions...

LVL Birthday Gift Of Gold

LVL Gifts Of Gold (since maybe you'll be keeping her and she'll be producing even more "gold" babies for you!
default_wink.png

LVL Golden Tribute

Last edited by a moderator:
Just now seeing this as I haven't been on the forum in awhile, but I'm so happy you got just what you ordered!
default_aktion033.gif

Bella is really undfolding nice! and small! I'll try to get some pictures of her playing outside in the next few days.
default_biggrin.png

Back