Filly Fairy felt sorry for us

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
6 colts was our start and we just had our 3rd filly ... she was really worth waiting for we think.

Dam: Arions Platinum Babe (Double Destiny Daughter)

Sire: Alliance Scouts Bonus (L&D Scout Grandson)

We are so loving what Bonus produces again this year!

She's got the dilute eye color and her canon measured 7 inches.

Please allow us to share our newest filly (after all these boys we're pretty excited) .............. we'll stop complaining about the filly fairy if she continues to bring us this:

babefilly2.jpg

babefilly5.jpg

babefilly3.jpg

babefilly1.jpg

So worth waiting for! Congrats!
aktion033.gif

Adoreable! Congrats... I am sooooo jealous of everyones foals. I sooo miss the foals here at our place... But I do not miss the mare stare!

Wanted to take the time now to tell you I have looked at all your babies and look forward to the future ones. I may not comment on each one but I am enjoying such a nice array of quality foals. Your program is really paying off. Congradulations!

she is adorable! what a lil doll
default_wub.png

incase you dont have name ideas:

White Tails Platinum Bonus Babe

White Tails Bonus Babe

White Tails Platinum Doll

White Tails Scouts Baby Doll

White Tails Bonus Baby Doll

White Tails Platinum Lady

She is BEAUTIFUL!!
default_wub.png
Congratulations.............

Thank you everyone for those wonderful comments. Sundaymom (I looked all over your website for your name) you're much too kind and your post means alot to us. Thank you for such a nice note - we've worked really hard here to establish a good program - nice to get a compliment from someone as accomplished as you. Thank you.

We just had a foal tonight - and you guessed it - COLT! ha ha Apparently the fairy didn't stick around too long making this girl extra special. lol

Thanks Molly - your suggestions are great and many to consider.

Beautiful foals! I always look forward to seeing your new little ones
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back