Introducing our newest arrival

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
Our first time trying the Futurity Nominating thing ... and as you know, you have to nominate in utero so you have no idea what you'll get or if you'll even get a live foal..... we selected this pair based on the previous foals they produced together.

So far I think we're pretty pleased - we'll watch HER (yes a filly!) unfold and develop. I'm so glad she's here in time for our photo shoot next weekend - she'll only be 2 weeks old then but will be fun to see her clipped and all fitted up (among all the other transformations).

Her Sire is our L&D Scout grandson, Alliance Scouts Bonus. His 2009 and 2010 fillies are in England winning in the showring with Dandy Farm. We hope to see this daughter follow as successfully and the added bonus is she can win money being futurity nominated.

Bonus is not only an L&D Scout grandson but also a Buckeroo grandson. Both his Sire and Dam hold Champion titles. His dam, Fallen Ash Scouts Gold is a National Champion still breeding at Alliance. His sire, Little Kings Bonus Bucks is also a National Champion. He had only 9 foals in his short lifetime and our Bonus is one of only 2 sons he produced. You can find Bonus' details and pedigree on our stallion page if interested

Please allow us to introduce our newest foal - a filly with blue eyes and a 7 inch canon:

lookerfilly.jpg

futurityfilly2011.jpg

fillyfuturityjoslyn.jpg

fillyfuturityjoslyn2.jpg

How funny genetics are as this same breeding pair produced a palomino last year ....... this was a surprise LOL

Thanks for letting us share

Congrats Marlene & Holly...she is gorgeous!!
wub.gif
aktion033.gif

CONGRATS!!! WHAT A BEAUTY!!!! Your lil girl is a doll also! love the one of them that looks like they are kissing!!!!!!

Thank you everyone for the nice compliments. They are appreciated always.

She's unfolding wonderfully and boy does she like to "talk" to you! She's looking better and better (to us anyway) every day and I can't wait for the photo shoot next weekend to see all the transformations on these babies.

I've wondered yesterday and today what she must think of this devilish hot new world she's entered. LOL Poor lil thing.

The lil one in the photo kissing on the baby is my granddaughter (by Holly and my son) - our first grandchild (three total, 2 by our son/Holly and the youngest by our daughter). The kids are involved daily and what you see in these photos is the norm around here. LOL Nice to have help imprinting newborns. LOL

Thanks again

default_aktion033.gif
Congrats! Black with blue eyes...stunning!
default_wub.png
Love the shot with your grandaughter loving on her. Priceless!
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations on your wonderful filly!! And your granddaughter looks like she will soon be 'showing' the mini's for you. She already knows how to get her to 'reach' out to show her beautiful neck!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back