Quantcast

Few photos of my two horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Kootenay

Reaction score
Hi folks

I dug out my digital camera today, and went out and took a few pictures of Honey and Buddy. Nothing turned out too great, as I didn't brush them yet--and had no photo helper. Needless to say I ended up with random, funny angled pictures.

On with the pics:

Here's Buddy looking 'moth eaten'. It's just a wee bit too chilly yet to clip. (Excuse the ground--it has just dried up enough to get the bobcat in here to get the muck removed).

Tried to get a headshot of Buddy. here's the best I could do-ha-ha.:

Here's Honey out in the field:

Here's another of Honey. I couldn't have gotten a worse angle---oh and her tail is slowly growing back--(i'm still embarrassed about that):

Here's a headshot of honey i thought was nice--minus the fly on her face:

Here's both of them in Buddy's stall waiting for a horse cookie:

One more of Honey looking out over the stall. (Yes)--they got cookies after their impromptu photo shoot

Thanks for looking

:Kim

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Those are great pictures!!! That's funny about cookies because when I saw the last picture I thought that was a "cookie" face if I ever saw one

lilmiraclesfarm

Reaction score
cute cute! I did the same thing this morning. I put the horses out and such sat and took some pictures. I could sit out all day and take their photos. Too bad the camera battery doesn't last long enough. lol

Fixed your photo of Honey and the fly.

Kootenay

Reaction score
Honey and Buddy have a special friendship---but----Honey seems to react to me taking Buddy out of her sight like i'm taking away her baby. She'll freak right out if he's not in her sight. She even nuzzles him like a baby--so weird.

Latest posts