Few photos of my two horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kootenay

Reaction score
Hi folks
default_saludando.gif

I dug out my digital camera today, and went out and took a few pictures of Honey and Buddy. Nothing turned out too great, as I didn't brush them yet--and had no photo helper. Needless to say I ended up with random, funny angled pictures.

On with the pics:

Here's Buddy looking 'moth eaten'. It's just a wee bit too chilly yet to clip. (Excuse the ground--it has just dried up enough to get the bobcat in here to get the muck removed).

HoneyandBuddyspring08005.jpg

Tried to get a headshot of Buddy. here's the best I could do-ha-ha.:

HoneyandBuddyspring08006.jpg

Here's Honey out in the field:

HoneyandBuddyspring08001.jpg

Here's another of Honey. I couldn't have gotten a worse angle---oh and her tail is slowly growing back--(i'm still embarrassed about that):

HoneyandBuddyspring08002.jpg

Here's a headshot of honey i thought was nice--minus the fly on her face:

HoneyandBuddyspring08004.jpg

Here's both of them in Buddy's stall waiting for a horse cookie:

HoneyandBuddyspring08007.jpg

One more of Honey looking out over the stall. (Yes)--they got cookies after their impromptu photo shoot
default_smile.png

HoneyandBuddyspring08008.jpg

Thanks for looking
default_smile.png

:Kim

Those are great pictures!!! That's funny about cookies because when I saw the last picture I thought that was a "cookie" face if I ever saw one
default_wub.png

cute cute! I did the same thing this morning. I put the horses out and such sat and took some pictures. I could sit out all day and take their photos. Too bad the camera battery doesn't last long enough. lol

Fixed your photo of Honey and the fly.

Honey_kootenay.jpg

Very cute pair.

The colors in your pictures are so nice, very bright.

Love the scenery. Thanks for sharing.

Cathy

Honey and Buddy have a special friendship---but----Honey seems to react to me taking Buddy out of her sight like i'm taking away her baby. She'll freak right out if he's not in her sight. She even nuzzles him like a baby--so weird.

Latest posts

Back