Few Paddock Pics of Our 2008 & 2009 Fillies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Not posed or groomed at all / nothing fancy / never conditioned -- but I love these "baby girls"... Go figure
love0034.gif

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This is Whinny For Me's Big City Cover Girl. Cover Girl is a buckskin filly by Erica's Buckeroo son, Little Kings Big City Buck (sire of National Champions) and out of one of our perlino BTU granddaughters, Erica's Double Dipped. Cover Girl is 15mos old now and pictured in her natural (unclipped) coat:

Cover_Girl---070109---1----MARES.jpg
Cover_Girl---070109---21----MARES.jpg

Cover_Girl___070709___007---MARES.jpg
Cover_Girl___070709___002----MARES.jpg

Then here is Whinny For Me's Echos of Perfection, a/k/a Piper. Piper is a silver buckskin filly by our National Champion (halter) / Reserve National Grand Champion (driving) stallion, Erica's Echos of My Destiny HOF, and out of one of our perlino BTU granddaughters, Erica's Sweet as Sugar. Piper is almost 6mos old now and pictured in her natural (unclipped) coat:

Piper___070709___008---MARES.jpg
Piper___070709___015---MARES.jpg

This is Whinny For Me's Echos of Infinity. Infinity is a buckskin filly by our National Champion (halter) / Reserve National Grand Champion (driving) stallion, Erica's Echos of My Destiny HOF, and out of one of our perlino BTU granddaughters, Erica's Double Dipped (who is also dam of Cover Girl). Infinity is now 3mos old and will be clipped probably this weekend (then she'll be more photogenic!):

Infinity___070709___011a---350.jpg
Infinity___070709___006---MARES.jpg

Last but not least is Whinny For Me's Passionately Dun. Passion is a grey-grulla filly by our National Top Ten (halter) stallion, Erica's Gone and DunIT, and out of one of one of our favorite driving mares, Edgewood Skip To My Lou. Passion is now 15mos old and pictured in her natural (unclipped) coat:

Passion___070709___007---350-fix.jpg
Passion___070709___014---MARES.jpg

Passion___070709___011---350.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thanks for looking at my ladybugs!!!
love0075.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
oh thanks for posting - Cover Girl and Passion - where did they go - they just 'can't' be that old now - weres the cute little foal fuzz baby girls gone to!!!

LOL - I know time flies and they do grow up but time sure seems to fly by faster these days!! The older I get the faster the year seems to go by...
default_wacko.png

Very much enjoyed seeing all the girls - it really is amazing how fast they get 'big'.

I have one mare that sold a few days prior to foaling and i am working on arrangements for pick up the begining of next month and oddly part of me thinks it CANT be time for him to be weaned yet - CAN it???

It feels like it takes FOREVER for them to get here safe and sound (and yes I fret and worry about the getting here safe/sound/alive and thriving part) but once they are here its like WHOOOSSSHHH there goes a year... and another...

Thanks for posting - I like seeing your girls
default_wub.png

Your kids sure are growing up fast! Thanks for sharing - they are beautiful!

Liz R.

Wow, Covergirl had my eyes fixed on her. What a 'beautiful' girl she is.

You have some beautiful horses over there Jill.

Awwww Jill, they are really growing up fast. I think Covergirl could wind up in Pennsylvania out in my pastures. She would fit right in here.
default_biggrin.png

BTW, I love your names. Next year if I have any trouble with figuring names, I'm coming to you!!
default_laugh.png

Thanks, folks
love0075.gif

I really love them all, of course
love0034.gif

Right now, I'm really looking forward to clipping Infinity. It may be hard to beleive given her current "outfit", but she is the spitting image of Cover Girl this time last year, and they are sisters as well as some sort of cousins
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

Hopefully I can also get some pictures of our 2008 & 2009 boys, Ducky and Trooper, soon. They are both SO full of themselves
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Wow they all are so beautiful and how fast they grow
default_rolleyes.gif

Lisa

Beautiful ladies you have there! Can't wait to see how the youngest looks after she's clipped!

They sure have grown quickly....or has time just flown by? If you didn't know Cover Girl was a mini, she sure would pass as a big horse. They're ll beautiful!

Thanks, Ladies! I better not show this thread to Cover Girl or it will go to her head
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png

Trying to figure out which one I like the best.......hmmmmm

Ok I like Infinity's breeding and everything the best for sure so how about you just send her over here, I'll clip her for you at no charge if you let her stay.

Now, bring out the Troop already so we can see that special boy!

Wow, how fast they grow! I was just thinking the other day "I wonder if Jill is ever going to post updated photos of her babies? Whatever happened to Ducky and Passion, anyway?" And here they are! Covergirl is amazingly feminine, I really like her.
default_wub.png

Leia

A really nice group of youngsters Jill. I would be proud to have any of those fillies in my barn....

Thanks again, ladies
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

We didn't get around to clipping Little Miss Infinity this weekend (but she is shedding pretty quickly on her own). We may be able to get to it this week and if not, hopefully this weekend
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back