Favourite movie of ALL TIME.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helicopter

Reaction score
Following on from another post I was wondering what people see as their favourite movie ever.

"LOVE ACTUALLY" is my favourite. Never miss it when it comes on TV and I rarely watch repeats of anything and I certainly don't think of myself as a romantic

but

I just love that movie.

Forrest Gump.
default_smile.png

I have 2 The Princess Bride(like disneyhorse) and Robin Hood Men in Tights. I have a couple more but these 2 are my absolute favorite and will always turn them on when I see them
default_yes.gif

The Wizard Of Oz ...I have seen it literally HUNDREDS of times and never get tired of it!

I have three that I will drop whatever I am doing to watch them on tv - Dirty Dancing, The Mummy, and any of the Harry Potter movies. I am obsessed with all of these.

I have been thinking and thinking and just can't choose! There are just so many I really really like! At one time I would have said Gone With the Wind (and it is still right on up there!)-but, still, there are just so many!

I cant pick just one. I have favorites for different reasons. For a good laugh no matter how many times I watch it, Planes Trains and Automobiles with Steve Martin and John Candy. For a great tear jerker I love Beaches or Stella both are Bette Midler movies. Romance I would have to pick The Notebook,,,just the most touching love story ever. For an equine movie my choice is Secretariet....with the Black Stallion running a close second.

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

Dawn of the Dead, the 2004 version actually (the remake, gasp!). I can't help it
default_blush.png
... and if I listed my runners up, they'd probably also be zombie movies. I like lots of other types of movies, but those zombie ones are my thing!

I have several that I love and never get tired of, not in any order but I enjoy Silence of the Lambs, Jaws and Jurassic Park. There are probably more but those stick out the most.

Latest posts

Back