Favorite TV Show You Think Not Enough of Us Watch???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My very favorite show is The Incredible Dr Pol. Love him! He is a vet in Michigan and the show is very realistic as they show all sides of his practice good and bad. Dr Pol is a real character.
Me, too!

So, I am on the fence about Bates Motel...Hmmm...I'll give it another week to see if it comes up with something that really catches my interest...otherwise I won't bother...lol
I have to say I'm with ya! I'm watching it for the second time right now so hubby can see it. I really think the lady who plays the mom "Norma" does crazy really good! That guilt trip thing was starting to make me feel guilty and I'm not even there!! LOL! I think she's a pretty good actress!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can not believe when I posted that I forgot this one.......Scandal!!!! The past few weeks have been repeats so maybe that is why I forgot. It is a great show, different kind of story line and interesting twists each week! You must check it out if you have not seen it!

American Pickers, Whale Wars, Pawn stars, antiques roadshow, auction wars

Latest posts

Back