Favorite TV Show You Think Not Enough of Us Watch???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
What's your favorite TV show that you figure not "enough" of us here have come to appreciate?

Mine is: RuPaul's Drag Race!!! It's so addictive on many levels and some those "girls" are amazingly talented. I always love the funny / campy / quircky ones the most
default_yes.gif

What about you? What's a TV show you don't want to miss, but think is not appreciated by others as much as it should be?

tv.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
MTV's Teen Wolf! I didn't think I'd like it when it started because I wasn't a fan of the 80s movies. But this show is sooo good. It has a great storyline, characters you can't help but love and hate, and it keeps you wanting more.
default_smile.png

I used to watch General Hospital, now watch Young and the Restless. Love, love, love Dangerous Catch. I like watching the Ducks also they are really funny. My hubby watches alot of wrestling, I have to admit I watch some of it also. Can't stand the Rock, but do like CM Punk.

Fringe!! It just ended, but I think there are still something like 5 seasons to see and the ending was great. Much better than the ending to Lost (same creators and director). It's about Fringe science and I loved the humor-my kind of show
default_smile.png
Pretty sure it's on Netflix.

I just started watching General Hospital again after about 20 years.....it is the 50th anniversary and many of the old characters/actors are back on!

My daughter watches Duck Dynasty and keeps telling me to watch it. I guess I should tune in!!!!!

Two of my favorite current shows are "Parenthood" and "Switched at Birth" love them both!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Switched at Birth! Are you a Daphne fan or a Bay fan? My husband and I find that it's nearly impossible to root for them both. Lol

The Following! It is my new favorite show on TV!

Oh and just thought of another one...PitBulls and Parolees! LOVE LOVE LOVE that show!

I dvr the Following and watch it with hubby! That first show..... gosh I'm not sure it could have been more gory! LOVED IT!!!
default_yes.gif

I almost forgot about The Following. My new favorite!

I'm a history buff so I watch lots on the History Channel. 2 of my favorites are Pawn Stars and American Pickers.both shows have really unusual items discovered and brought in so you get a history lesson with each item.

Latest posts

Back