Favorite Photos From Today.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
Nevermind. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at those beautiful dapples on Sweetgrass. Beautiful
default_wub.png

And look at how Zorro is growing!
default_new_shocked.gif
Post more of Zorro please!

--

-Dev

Devon! You crazy kid!
default_wacko.png

Keep on posting. Look, I even requested that you post more of Zorro!
default_wub.png
I love your horses and I also love the photography you have been playing with. You have come a long way.

Don't worry, it happens to me too. There are times when my posts don't get many replies and I often wonder why I bothered spending the time to post. Especially cause I'm on a very SLOW dial up connection at home. It takes me so long just to download a few photos! :DOH!

I don't think you have been posting too much! Look across there at my avatar.<--- It now says that I'm 'totally addicted'. Sad sad sad.

C'mon, keep posting...please.

Look, if you decide to slow things down for a while, I'd still love to see your photos of your horses. You can always email them to me. Your photos will always light up my day.
default_cheekkiss.gif

ahhh missed it! Where are the pics????? Ok if anyone has been posting too much it's probably me lol :DOH! I think there are just slow times on here. Some days there are lots of replies and others there aren't any. Please post your pics again
default_crybaby.gif
PRETTY PLEASE

I love looking at every ones pictures. I always look at how many views my post gets, not so much the replies. I figure if people are at least looking then that was my goal. I think things may be a little slow due to Thanksgiving too.

I want to see your photos.
default_please.gif

Thanks You 3.

Its alright honestly LOL ;)

I just wanted ot take them off because I kept looking at the 200 views and 0 replies and my horses up there ; wondering what was wrong;.

Maybe people are busy .. who knows right
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back