Favorite Part of a Horse?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ooh!! More than one choice?? :bgrin Of course I have more favorites! lol :bgrin

The big soft brown eyes that melt when you stare in to them...
default_wub.png
:

The heart, I have one mare with more heart than 5 of my minis put together
default_wub.png
:

The pretty little heads
default_wub.png
:

The little fuzzy bear ears
default_wub.png
:

Eyes
default_wub.png
: All my horses have big eyes that just explode witht heir personalities. They have differant looks for evrything you can't help but say awe?!
default_wub.png
:

The big soft eyes, and the velvety muzzle
default_wub.png
: I just love the feel of that soft muzzle on my face
default_wub.png
:

The eyes, nose, and the soft velvety muzzle.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite part of a horse? Their attitude! :eek: And Bailey has plenty of it!

And a close second is his smell. I 'suck it in'.

Ohhh and his BIG brown eyes....and his peachy little bum.....
default_wub.png
:

ok here's a new one, my favorite part of a horse is the mane and tail - i am an absolute NUT for long hair
default_wub.png
:

i just love to see pictures of eyes peeking out through a long forelock :aktion033:

and the sound a mare makes to her foal
default_wub.png
: that special nicker

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ the soul ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by a moderator:
I Love the Ears and the velvet soft muzzle I have always loved the Ears since I was little my mom said when I tiny and she would hold me to pet our big horses I would go strait for the ears. I have stud who loves to put his very soft muzzle to me check and I just love it it makes me feel loved!

I Love the Ears and the velvet soft muzzle I have always loved the Ears since I was little my mom said when I tiny and she would hold me to pet our big horses I would go strait for the ears. I have stud who loves to put his very soft muzzle to me check and I just love it it makes me feel loved!

The middle - it doesn't eat and doesn't poop - doesn't have feet that need trimming, either! :bgrin
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_rolleyes.gif
: :saludando:

For me it is the softest spot on the end of the nose right between the nostrils , I just LOVE to smooch on them on that spot and they really seem to like it too .
default_wub.png
:

Right here ! :bgrin

100_39563.jpg

I love a horses forehead. They are always so soft and normally hidden under the fur, but I love to just push all the hair back and kiss my horses foreheads. Its the only place my mare ever let me kiss her at first.

Sheesh, it might be quicker for me to list the parts that aren't my favorite.

My favorite part is usually what ever part I happen to be looking at right then. I do have a tendency to like nice round butts, though. It might be because I love draft horses, so a nice big butt appeals to me. Even on my mini's I like them big apple shaped butts.

I really appreciate a physically nice horse but what makes a horse a favorite for me is when he or she has a lot of heart. The beauty is great and I do like having horses that are easy on my eyes, but what gives me that happy sigh feeling is when that gorgeous horse gives all he or she can to do what I ask.

I don't if I have a favorite physical part (though I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the big doe eyes!) but I have to say that I love a horse that has this natural 'look at me' pressence about them. Their the ones that always carry the head high and proud, prance around the pasture. The ones that when they're out grazing and you call their name they toss their heads up, ears perked forward and literally look 'picture perfect', the ones that always seem to have to 'show off' and the best part about it, is they pull it all off 'Au natural'..

This gal of ours definitely has what I'm talking about.. I went out on out back porch as they were out grazing, called her name and got this pic.. I think she's breathtaking (and yes I'm barn blind with her lol) and she's au natural, just a chubby broodmare in the middle of a grassy field..

100_0693.jpg

Beautiful eyes, soft velvet lips for kissing, and I confess...I love a good solid butt.
Same for me! :bgrin

ok here's a new one, my favorite part of a horse is the mane and tail - i am an absolute NUT for long hair
default_wub.png
:

i just love to see pictures of eyes peeking out through a long forelock :aktion033:
I'm also a long hair fan! Most of the horses I work around are QHs with short little manes and hardly any forelock, lol!
default_wacko.png
: It's always special when I get to play around with a horse that has long tresses! :bgrin
default_wub.png
: There's this one 4 year old morgan mare at this farm where I work -- she's a buckskin with a black mane and forelock. Her mane must measure at about 1 & 1/2 feet max, and her forlock at about 10" to 12"!!! :new_shocked: I've now made up my mind what color I want when I get my own horse: BUCKSKIN!! :bgrin
default_wink.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Back