Farm was listed in December

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justaboutgeese

Reaction score
As some of you might remember I had decided back in December that the time had come for me to list the "home farm" for sale. It was kind of a turbulent time of my life and memories and such dictated that I just no longer wanted to be here any longer. There were numerous offers on the farm and buildings and in the thirteen or fourteen weeks that passed some heavy duty and hard decisions were made. I had some good advice and council in the form of Deb, Anita, Marty and several others. Lots of things had to be disposed of . my thirty five year collection of pony buggies and carriages and one huge pile of goose decoys since I was not planning on moving into a railroad station size home. But to make a long story shorter. Today I closed on the farm and as of now the home farm is no longer mine. The new owner did offer use of the house and buildings for up to a year at no cost. Seeing as how it was me wanting to leave here that caused the sale a year will not be needed. It is nice to have the option of staying as long as needed to get my life put back together. I do want to thank all of the people who helped and supported these last long months. Without the support I recieved from so many of you my position today might be far different than it is. Thanks, Geese (AKA Vic)

{{{{{{{Vic}}}}}}}

Onward and upward!
default_yes.gif
:

Yea!! Sounds like you are on a new pathway, good for you Vic!! I hope you find the place of your dreams and are very happy with your dogs & horses!!
default_yes.gif
:

Vic, I know it's hard to focus on this recent "ending(s)", but what you should be realizing is all the open doors just waiting for you to reach out and pull them all the way open (or pass them by as is your option!). Many opportunities on your immediate and distant horizon.

Exciting...and bittersweet, I know.

Congratulations and all the best of luck and happiness on your journey.

Liz M.

I know that was a hard decision for you to make Vic. So, when are you moving? I put the lawn chairs back in the barn and am planning to buy you some shoestrings before your next visit!

I hope the move goes smooth for you.

Hope to see you soon,

Mary

Congratulations on the sale Vic. I hope you find the perfect place to settle in to.

I'm glad to hear things are starting to look a little brighter for you Vic. It's a long road alright, but I think you're the kind of guy that likes a good challenge!
default_wink.png
:

(((((HUGS))))) to you Vic.

Is Texas in your future? And if you plan another road trip through the US stop in if you are going to be in Iowa.

You know how I feel Victor, but remember that

when one door closes, another one opens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yippee!! Way to go!

Moving on up!

Now -- have you decided where you will end up?

{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}} and congrats!

JJay

:aktion033: Must of been a hard decision. Memories you will always have.

Good Luck in your new Future. :aktion033:

Best of Luck finding your dream place.
default_wub.png
: :saludando:

I know selling your farm is bittersweet, but congratulations on the sale! Do you know where you're going to settle yet.....or are you going to nomad it a while and come visit us all? I still think you need to do a West Coast tour~!

:aktion033: Congratulations Vic. I wish you love, hope and happiness in your life. Have you decided your next move? Stop by for a visit if you are ever in Pennsylvania. I`m not too far from Debbie C.
default_yes.gif
:

I wish you well Vic, it is never easy to make decisions like this, or to disperse collections etc. which won't necessarily fit into your new home. Good luck with your move, and finding just the right place.
default_smile.png

Your a gutsy guy Vic I very much respect you! Maybe a little camper and come travel the USA for a year? Be sure and put New Hampshire in your schedule would love to see you in person.

Wow think of the possibilities !!!

Good Luck and be sure to have some fun.

Make it to the AMHR Nationals for sure!

Hugs

Bonnie

Back