Fantastic birthday with my friends

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watcheye

Reaction score
Well yesterday I turned...27. I dont know when that happened but there you have it. I got my first mini on my 9th birthday and have been in love ever since. I was joined by several friends including April (HafPints on the forum), Wendy (first birthday in years she has been able to join me as she has moved back home from living in Washington DC), Sara from next door, Cory, and Matt. Mom and my brother AJ were here too. It was fabulous!! At dinner time the boys sat at the big table and all us ladies sat on the floor around the coffee table lol. The boys played a very funny card game called Zombie Flux and us ladies all talked horses.
default_aktion033.gif
Mom even got me an oreo ice cream cake and put some of my breyers on it with wild candles that burned various colors. She always makes my birthday so special!

April Hiawatha and Sara - April and Sara were trying to convince Hiawatha to have her foal... it didnt work yet
default_laugh.png

DSC02817.jpg

Sara with Ollie, Wendy with Hyatt, and April with Henrietta McFuzz (Matt named that one
default_rolleyes.gif
default_laugh.png
)

DSC02819.jpg

My cake. NO thought went into taking this picture. I should have moved all of the dinner stuff. We were busy joking about putting a traditional sized breyer on it. I have plenty of those too!

DSC02820.jpg

Fantastic day!
default_yes.gif

birthday.gif
birthday.gif
birthday.gif

Wishing you belated Birthday wishes!! Nothing better than good friends and good food to make your special day a perfect one!

birthday.gif
birthday.gif
birthday.gif

Thanks guys! I really did enjoy myself and now I miss everyone.
default_smile.png

Looks like you had a day spent with those you love. That's the best kind! I'm sorry I didn't know it was your birthday Katie!

I know it's late, but.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!!!!
default_wub.png

Happy belated birthday Katie...it was my birthday too, although not my 27th! lol

Glad it was a good one...mine was too! Nothing better than spending time with friends and family.

Happy belated birthday Katie...it was my birthday too, although not my 27th! lol

Glad it was a good one...mine was too! Nothing better than spending time with friends and family.
Thank you Tammie! Happy Birthday to you too!!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back