Lost my filly last night

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my prayers. Joyce

May you always feel Tenni's love shining down in your life. When you raise a pet from such a young age, there is a unique bonding . They somehow "imprint" with us and that creats a special bond.

it will be hard for a while for you. So many things will remind you of her, and you'll miss so very many things she used to do . Those memories right now may bring tears But remember, those memories will each become a cherished treasure in your heart. In time, each memory that comes to mind, will bring a little smile .

I am so sorry. I know you must be heartbroken..... please try to remember the good things and know your precious baby is now happy and healthy, looking down at you and sending you love. with deepest sympathy

Didnt read the entire postings but I am so sorry that you have lost your beautiful filly. Was she near the fence? Could have been kicked during play?

Our neighbors lost a filly that, while playing and running with her buddies in the pasture, was looking back at them, instead of where she was going and ran straight into the fence and broke her neck. She died instantly. Do you think this might be the case??

I am so sorry- it is obvious she was well loved and cared for- many hugs to you!!

I am so sorry for the loss of your most beautiful girl.
default_crybaby.gif

Katie- I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your beautiful filly.

Hugs coming your way.....

Kim

i know how u feel i lost my filly corbeta about six months ago after state fair.

bri

ma's daughter

Hello all and thank you for your support. Its strange not having my little lady there. I dont believe she was injured by the fence as she was a good 20 feet away from it. She was not out with big horses. Elliot is so much smaller than her and the other two dont play rough. Its just sad.
default_no.gif

Latest posts

Back