Fancy and Nicks babies are here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
Here are Fancy and Nicks 4 boys! I wanted a nice dapple boy to keep and here I have 3 to chose from! Thanks God adn Cheyl for helping them to get here safely.

FancyandNicksboysday1a.jpg

Lyn

Congratulations . How cute looking forward to seeing more pictures as they get older.

Im really looking forward to seeing who will be the next Champion. Fancy cant be shown because she had 2/3 of her tail bitten off at birth accidentally but her parents are both champions, her sister Nancy is almost finished, dad Nick is a dual field and conformation champion as are every dog but one in his pedigree. This was a litter planned before either of the parents were born! To me, thats the fun of this all. Looking ahead to the future and how you can better your breed. I was very honored to have two breeder judges compliment my dogs as to how typey they were..... that means alot to me.

Everyone is gaining nicely and they are evening out in size, funny how they do that, the littlest puppy was the first born and probably had the least room growing up in there but he is now only tenths of an oz smaller than the others as he has gained over an oz in a half a day.

Lyn

AWWWWWWWW look how sweet. I love the blue dappled one. And to thing there use to be only two colors to choose from red and black/tan. I love the dappled color ones. Congrats........Can't wait to see pics when they start toddling around.

So totally cute!!! I love the light brown dapple one. So pretty! (Sorry if I didn't get the colour right, not very versed in the breeds colours)

Lyn, those babies are just awesome! sure love the dapple coloring! jennifer
default_saludando.gif

Oh how precious! I just want to take them all and cuddle them!!
default_wub.png
I can't wait to see their growing up pics! Keep us posted please!!

ooohhh, lyn, they are adorable!!!!
default_wub.png
:wub

Congrats! Can't wait to see them grow up!!

~kathryn

They are long haired miniature dachshunds...... I just love the dapples! not as controvercial as my other favorite Piebalds. Will post mom and dads pics tomorrow.

Lyn

Congrats again! You always have the cutest babies! I love the dapples on them... Keep us posted as they get bigger. I always love their sweet eyes
default_wub.png

Oh my Lyn. There are so cute, I love the dapples as well as thde black and tans. Will you ever breed them again? If so down the road I'll take a dapple. I like the chocolate ones the best.

christy

Thanks everyone. We will be having two dapple litters later this year , one is out of the paternal aunt bred to her grandfather who is a black and tan dapple.... one litter will be from my chocolate dapple Taffy.

I plan to keep a solid from Nadja to breed to the boy I keep from this litter, line breed on Gryphon the grandpa, he is also a field champion and a Conformation champion. Not sure yet who Taffy will go to. Probably Cnance who is solid but carrys for Chocolate.

My goal as a breeder is to produce the best Mini Dachshunds of Color and be known for Champions of color.

Lyn

Latest posts

Back