facebook

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Facebook!!!
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

This is my page on it: http://www.facebook.com/jill.oroark

I do could not tell you how to get to my page though guess I am not that good at facebook I can say though I am totally addicted to FarmTown

I am totally addicted to FarmTown. My sister and I were laughing about how sad it is when your life revolves around when the crops come in....LOL

But it is fun.
default_smile.png

I don't know how to link to my page. I am Sue Cushing with the gray horse as my picture.

Sue

Im on FB too. Alex Briggs and my photot is a nationals backdrop photo.

I'm fairly new to facebook, haven't gotten into farmtown or any of the others. I'm afraid if I did I would NEVER get anything else done. It's a stretch as it is LOL.

Jan

I too just joined Facebook....(I'm pretty pathetic...2 friends, my bro and his wife! So far.) What is Farm Town?

I also have a facebook page and love it ...it really is sort of more like mini horse shetland pony book
default_smile.png
:)

Add me -- Leeana Hackworth

Im on FB too , Melinda Jackson, same picture as on here
default_biggrin.png
...Farmtown is just that a farm that is part of a town, you plant your crops and get money from harvesting them in the given number of days and then eventually as you work up through the levels you get different crops, trees, plants, houses, barns, ect. It is super time consuming so dont start unless you plan to be on it for hours!

I love facebook...I don't do the farmtown or mafia wars...I stay busy just keeping in touch with everyone. I love looking at everyones pics and seeing what they are up to...feel free to add me Sonya

I dont know if the link will work but if not just search for me: Sonya Guidish

I also have facebook. After ready everyones posts about farmtown I just checked it out and started playing.. I can see what you guys mean about it being additctive. LOL. If anyone wants to add me feel free. just search for Alisha Stookey.

Alisha

Back