facebook

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started it a month or so ago, and I Love Farmtown, I am up to level 29 it is time consuming but as you get higher up you can plant longer growing crops and just harvest them every few days. I did a Horse picture on mine turned out pretty good.

Here is my profile page hopefully it works.

Facebook profile page

Hopefully it will work not sure what link I am supose to put up, if it don't work jsut do a seerch for

Jan Baddorf in MI

I have my new silver Buckskin colt on as my picture.

Hope to see some of you on Facebook

Jan

I had to get rid of mine. I was always being asked to send gifts and do things and honestly I just didn't get it. Then people would send me stuff and I was like "now what am I supposed to do?" I wanted to do farmtown also and someone wanted me to get them some trees they said they needed for it and I wanted to but when I couldn't figure anything out I got all flustered and embarrassed so I just said bye bye to the whole thing. Sorry but my stupid is showing again. I just didn't know how to do all that.

Awww Marty you are not stupid, it is a bit confusing, I just hit ignor cause I don't play all the other games and stuff , just Farmtown, and a silly little farm connected called Farmville, which I am a tad stupid in that one as simple as it is.

If anyone ever needs any help I am always ther eto help and give little things that work for me, like harvesting others farms to earn money I have a pattern I worked out so that silly mini me dont walk all over the farm.

If you want to get back into it just let me know I will help you all I can. It is kinda fun, I made a stircase that the mini me can walk up and down too , people come over just to go up and down my stirs, and yes others have copied it which to me is a complament.

Here is a pic of my farm with my horse and stairs on it.

62909stairs.jpg

62909stairscloseup.jpg

Here is the stairs I built.

come back Marty and have some fun.

Jan

I dont play the games either but I know people have a blast with them

Marty all you have to do is hit ignore when you get requests or just do nothing

I am also on Facebook. Come visit me, so I can bore you with Art.
default_laugh.png

Also have a we farm on Farm town. Guess, I can't get enough of farming!! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on FB also. http://www.facebook.com/barbara.schonert
Feel free to add me.

I also love farm town. My daughter got me started on it now I'm at a higher level then her. Guess I have more time on my hands then she does. lol

LOL same here of course now that Raven is away for the summer I am taking care of her farm as well so spend about 30-45 minutes a day farming

Hey Lisa,

Would you like to be my neighbor on Farm Town?? I need more neighbors to get a trophy. I promise to send you lots of gifts. lol Farm Town is my fix since I have to live in town now.

I think that you know my daughter Allison from way back, maybe you bought a mini from her.

Barbara

Sure thing.. you can find me on facebook under Lisa Andrade one can never have to many horsey neighbors right
default_smile.png

Sorry not trying to take over this thread--

Lisa,

Please help!!!

I guess I have to add you as a friend on FB before you can become my neighbor on FT-- don't know how and my daughter is out of town to show me.

I tried to find you on FB but will you believe there are 76 Lisa Andrade.

Would you please add me as a friend and then a neighbor??

Find me at--http://facebook.com/barbara.schonert

Thanks,

Barbara

I too love facebook and LOVE FARMTOWN even more
default_biggrin.png

I see a lot of you playing Farmtown, Mafia Wars, Vampire Wars... But I don't understand / get it. Right now, I just like FB for the updates, etc. I'm not cool enough to get the hang of the games yet
default_biggrin.png

I would love to add more horse people to my friends list...." mini people UNITE"

I am under the name Kristen Torkington look me up and see my horse family and Switzerland .

Jill I dont get Mafia wars and really I think I only get Farmtown cause Raven taught me how to play lol

I'm on there too. Don't even know how to tell you to get to me except my name and my avatar is the same as it is here on LB. I really don't get a lot of it so if you are one that is sending me something and you don't get an answer that is the reason.
default_wacko.png
I also don't accept many friend requests if I do not know who you are. I think a lot of people like to rack tons of friends even if they don't even know the people. At least that is my take on things. I just like to go and read about the people that I am familiar with. I just don't have the time right now to get into the games. Maybe in the future I will have a little more time to do those things. I really do enjoy connecting with everyone though.....it's really kind of fun!

A friend asked me to join to see pics he put on there. The next thing I know, I've gathered a bunch of friends!
default_wub.png

FACEBOOK FREEZES MY COMPUTER

So I don't go there and don't play the games or write on walls. I don't have time (with my slow computer plus it freezing up) to do all of that. Sorry.

So if you want to add me, I'll add you too.

There's a lady there with the same name as me!
default_laugh.png
So if you see a Robin Olmstead doing stuff, it might not be me! LOL

*Waves at Betsy*
default_saludando.gif
Thanks for your kind words about my horses!

Latest posts

Back