Eye Candy;-)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chandler@RoyalPalm

Reaction score
First of all the following horses are awesome, combined with a talented trainer, and gifted photographer the ending results are breathtaking.... One of my very dear friends (and trainer) Emily Conder/ Nirvana Training Center just had a LIZ photo shoot, as did her parents (Conder Minis)... I will let the pictures do the rest of the talking!!!! ENJOY

Nirvana Training Center photos

Conder Minis Photos

:new_shocked: WOW I love the appy! What is his name? They where all so very beautiful
default_smile.png

Darn Chandler I thought it would pictures of you.

Thanks for giving us those links! Those definitely are eye candy! :bgrin

That b&w appy is possibly one of the coolest horses I have ever seen! :new_shocked:

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!! :new_shocked: Gorgeous horses!! and photos!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow :new_shocked: What a group of horses! They are all stunning! I absolutely LOVE the chestnut pinto's head and eyes!! He is amazing!

Liz is a very talented photographer, absolutely the best photographer in my opinion. She made some pictures of my two year old mare about a month a go and i am amazed. Emily is also a very talented trainer, i met her in Ocala back in November. I also know her parents because they bought a mare from us back in October and she is on their show string. The Conders are very nice people. Aubrey

Gorgeous horses great pictures

to Liz :aktion033:
default_wacko.png
:
default_wacko.png
:

Sorry, I mean

to Liz :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Anita

Little Texas Miniature Horses

Sulphur Springs TX

Karen, Karen, Karen, :lol:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: When am I going to see you again?

That APPY is ALLIANCE PIANO MAN! One of the BEST, IF NOT the BEST APPY I have seen in minis with over 15 years of hard looking!!!! Ginny Long & Family @ CCMF are so lucky and love him to beyond words... Im sure thats their dream horse!!! The funny thing is my dream mare is his 1/2 sister! Unfortunately my mare im waiting for the right time to when shes ready, so hopefuly will catch LIZ down the road!

I love the pictures of the rearing chestnut pinto, the chestnut who follows the herding shot with six people and one mini, and then especially the second chestnut foal on the second shoot. The pinto on page 14 is also very eye-catching.

Are the horses trained to rear or just ornery?
default_rolleyes.gif
: :lol:

Leia

MY favorite photo's - of course are all of Piano Man's!!! But my all time favorite photo is the one of Piano Man running away from his handler LOL!!!!! I just couldn't help but laugh! I know it happens LOL!

Also, great photo's of their newborn leopard colt out of their few spot stallion!!! What a baby! I just love those appies =)

My boyfriend actually sat down and looked at the photo's with me, he loved all the ones of the mini's rearing =)

Back