Expired Temporary Registration AMHR

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoeleeme

Reaction score
To bring an expired registration up to date? I bought this stallion a couple of years ago . For some reason I didn't remember his papers were temporary...now they have expired (going on two years :eek: ) I am wanting to sell the stallion but would it be better to get the papers in order now before I sell him OR Reduce my price to reflect the current status of the registration and let someone that knows what they are doing take care of it? Thanks Linda McQ

If this is a AMHR horse the price is 10 bucks it isnt a big deal at all if AMHA I think it is spendier and not sure what else is involved but should be easily do able

Last edited:
When selling a horse you as the seller are responsible to get the papers up to date before sale. That is just good business practice. IT is not a big deal, you pay the fee, send them in and get them updated. More of a hastle with amha where they will require dna and parent qualifying . Call AMHR office and ask for Cathy or Zona and they will tell you what the fee is. You will need to have pictures done.

Lyn

When I bought my mare she was turning 8 and still had temps. I was having her delivered in a week and a half and not only did she have her perm papers back in time for pick up, but it hardly cost the seller anything. I was concerned it was going to be a big hassle but she said it was no big deal. She said getting decent pictures without anyone to help was more trouble than anything. (this was AMHR)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back