Exciting news!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Bit

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]For Little Bit's *Magic Shoes*! [/SIZE]

Vettec (makers of the adhesive I always recommend that the shoes be applied with) has been talking about doing some coop advertising with me & the *Magic Shoes* for a looooong time, and it has FINALLY come true!

They will be placing this 1/2 page ad in AMHA's Miniature Horse World and AMHR's Journal in the July/August issue and two other issues, as well.

It has John Belcher's (farrier and horse judge) endorsement included, too.

I'm really excited about this, as it will surely mean that even more horses will be helped with the shoes!

Hey Bill, do those legs and hooves look familiar???

I told them that I wanted a picture of Little Bit somewhere in the ad, so I sent them this picture and one of just his face.
default_smile.png
After all, he was my inspiration for making the shoes in the first place.

LittleBitsAD.jpg

FANTASTIC news Janell- I bet it causes a few "Waves" though!!!

(Like "well what would we need it for, we do not have dwarves!!")

Never mind, there will be a lot of people reading it that do need your help.

Wonderful
default_yes.gif
:

Oh Janelle, congratulations! Absolutely thrilling and wonderful. Imagine all the little horse and folks who wish they had something to help their baby and didn't know where to go! Huge congrats! God know's I advertise for you when I can.

This is wonderful, I too advertise for your magic shoes whenever I hear of a need. Congratulations!!!!!

:aktion033: :aktion033: That is wonderful news, I am so happy the Shoes will get out there more.

This will only help many more.

Awesome!! Last year someone wrote me asking about them, as they had heard of them and didn't know how to contact you. I have a link to them on my website, so I passed it on, but this will reach so many more people!

That's great news! Congratulations on your well-deserved respect and acclaim.

Liz M.

Janell, that is wonderful news. More and more minis can be helped. Congratulations!!!

Ginny

[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

Thank you all for you kind words, I appreciate it.
default_yes.gif
:

Thank you ThreeCfarm for having a link to my website on your's and for passing my information on!
default_smile.png

Thank you, too backwoodsnanny!
default_smile.png

I would like for everyone to put the *Magic Shoes* website on their links page, if you would like to, it would be MUCH appreciated. I know some folks may still have my old web address on their site, so here's the new address:

www.littlemagicshoes.com

My new e-mail address is: [email protected]

Rabbitsfizz you wrote:

FANTASTIC news Janell- I bet it causes a few "Waves" though!!!(Like "well what would we need it for, we do not have dwarves!!")

Never mind, there will be a lot of people reading it that do need your help.

Wonderful
Well, the shoes are NOT just for dwarf Miniature Horses, In fact I send out just as many shoes to perfectly normal Miniature Horse foals with tendon laxity as I do to the dwarf minis! The shoes are NOT just for Miniatures either. I have sent them out to mules, donkeys and large breed foals as well. They have been sent all across the U.S. and have also gone to other countries: Australia, Canada & Germany. :bgrin

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=18pt]Congratulations! Janell and Little Bit! :aktion033: :aktion033: [/SIZE]

Those "Magic Shoes" have helped so many foals to walk better! My little Angel has been wearing hers for 3 years now and doing great! Look close at the ad for the "Magic Shoes" and you will see some legs I posted here about 2 months ago!
default_yes.gif
: Those are the legs of little Patches, a dwarf we rescued in Feb. She's doing great! So, please help us get the word out to everyone about the "Magic Shoes"

Bill

That is AWESOME!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Because of you and your love and devotion to Little Bit, so many more minis get the help they need. A great Legecy to your special kid.

I've had the link for years and I've told many people about Magic shoes. I'm changing the link to your newer site!

Bless your heart!
default_wub.png
:

How wonderful!!

..........if that add doesn't get you attention don't know what will!!

I really admire your persistence and great efforts to help animals that are suffering!

default_thumbup.gif
:
default_thumbup.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Reo, I appreciate it! :bgrin

Yes, Bill I sent Vettec's graphic department lots of before and after pictures for them to choose from, but little Patches' really were the most dramatic, her's and little Addie's, but the after picture of Addie was not up as close and a bit out of focus, too I believe.

My little neighbor girl was over taking care of her horses that we are borading for them, and she snapped some pictures of me working on the *Magic Shoes* with LOTS of help from my Biscuits. I will have to post a couple of them.....couldn't make the shoes without the help of my babies! :bgrin
default_wink.png
:

Janell, I've been on this forum for a long time and you have been so strong in your help for these little ones! I have two little dwarfs and one we take to the vet and he puts extensions on. I think I'll try the Magic Shoes next time. They don't look as big and bulky as what Pumpkin wears. Thanks for giving so much of yourself for these little treasures! By the way I love the ad!

What great news Janell. You do wonderful work and deserve a break! :bgrin

Back