We are over the moon about our new stallion!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lori W

Reaction score
Pinch me, I think I'm still dreaming! We are purchasing Gunner (Silver Birchs DLBs Trouble Gunsmoke in AMHR / LDB Double Troubles Gunsmoke in ASPC), a 37.5", 4 year old buckskin stallion, with blue eyes, chrome, and he is oh so handsome. Next step will be to work on getting him from British Columbia all the way to Michigan!

We are so thrilled that Sandy Frank of Silver Birch Miniatures and Shetlands has allowed us to purchase her beloved stallion and we can't wait to get him home. He'll continue his show career with us and we'll help him finish getting to HOF status (he's about halfway there). He'll also start a new career next year as a sire - I get chills thinking about the gorgeous babies he'll make!

Sandy has given us permission to use these pictures.

Gunner-1451.jpg

010.jpg

008.jpg

Too awesome! That boy is just like my dream horse, even the height! I hope I can get a mare like that someday!

He is GORGEOUS, Lori!!! I just saw his picture the other day and thought how nice looking he is! Congratulations
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

Oh congratulations! That boy is gorgeous!

he is stunningly beautiful! Congrats! Please share more pics when he gets to Michigan.

Nice! I can see why you are so excited!

Latest posts

Back