Everyone Watching

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not yet but I agree it is making history. Who ever thought we would see a 'black' US president in our lifetime. It gives me hope that mankind CAN overcome some of our failings. :D

YES I am and proud to do so. But I'm sure happy to be here in my comfortable chair, in my house by my computer and not their, packed in like saradines!! I'm really happy that I do get to see it though, tomorrow my computer class starts so glad it's today.

i'm at work and have the live feed from CNN minimized. i am planning to take the phone off the hook and turn my speakers UP when he takes the oath and gives his speech.

i am happy i lived long enough to see this day.
default_smile.png

Yes, i will be watching, just tuned in to fox news
default_smile.png
. I did not vote for Obama, so he has his work cut out to impress me starting today.

Last edited by a moderator:
nope dont care to

i have seen enough of him before he took ofice i dont really want to see the next 4 years with him in there

i will say i am glade to see us making history. i am like this with each and everyone of them i dont think ev1 vote counts any ways

diane

I'm watching online at work. While I didn't vote for him, I'm interested in how this all turns out. I hope I was initially wrong about the man. He has a lot to prove and unprove.

Although we didn't vote for him, we have our TV on to watch......It IS history in the making afterall.

No, I'm not watching. I really feel fed up with the media covering the long leadup to this as if it it's a Hollywood event. Hope he does a good job for the sake of the Nation but he surely didn't earn my vote.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I'm not watching. I really feel fed up with the media covering the long leadup to this as if it it's a Hollywood event. Hope he does a good job for the sake of the Nation but he surely didn't earn my vote.

DITTO Jill, you said just what I am feeling...

Im in art and were having a party, cookies, chips, soda etc. Our school is requiring the tv to be on in every room for an hour.

My sentiments exactly.

My feelings exactly.

Of course we are watching. This is indeed history in the making. I never though I would see this day. We are proud to have voted for him and sincerely hope he can begin to get this great Country back on the right track. The good Lord knows we need the help. He has a huge task ahead of him - as do we all. We all need to pull together - and put this great Nation back where it belongs - in the lead.

Mark & Sharon Bullington

Of course we are watching. This is indeed history in the making. I never though I would see this day. We are proud to have voted for him and sincerely hope he can begin to get this great Country back on the right track. The good Lord knows we need the help. He has a huge task ahead of him - as do we all. We all need to pull together - and put this great Nation back where it belongs - in the lead.
Mark & Sharon Bullington
Amen!

I am not, I have way to much homework to do, so here I am at the computer. HOwever Lori is all ears up stairs...........I have a feeling thats where she will be all day.

Mark & Sharon Bullington
I couldnt agree more! We need to all come together and support our President no matter who you voted for.

I am so proud that my son Kenny is there deployed by the Army to work the satellite communications room. This will be quite a story that he can tell his kids someday! I cant wait for him to come home and tell me all about it
default_smile.png

Kay

I really feel fed up with the media covering the long leadup to this as if it it's a Hollywood event.
Interesting. My husband and I were discussing this morning the amount of money being spent on this event and how many other ways it could be spent instead.

I guess history will tell the story of how this all turns out in the end.

Latest posts

Back