Eveone say a little prayer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kayla221444

Reaction score
Ok so its not a horse, but my beloved dog! Lucky my dalmation has a tumor growing on his eye lid, the vet sas its most common that that tumors on dogs eye lids are non-cancer tumors. But due to luckys age (9) he may have some problems with the anesthesia. So I am a nervous wreck, just praying for a positive outcome, he goes in tomorrow at 8 in the morning and wont be out until around 12! We have just been having bad luck in our family lately with surgery, my 30 year old cousin died 10/06 from surgery (heart transplant) he had a reaction to the blood thickner that they had to use after surgery to get his thinned blood back to normal.
default_no.gif
. We had to put down our stallion in the beginning of october due to liver failuer. And both my parent have recently been having problems with frequent ER visits, and further testing, so I cannot lose my best friend too! So please everyone pray that he makes it through the surgery tomorrow.
MVC-001F.jpg

MVC-010F.jpg

Prayers for Lucky that he comes through his surgery with flying colors!

Barbie

I'm sorry to hear about all the bad luck your family has been having!

Lucky is very beautiful. I love dalmations, my boss has one that he

brings to work every day, and she is an awesome dog.

Prayers that Luckys surgery goes well and your families luck changes!

Sending prayers....Lucky is one of the prettiest dalmations I've ever seen, he is gorgeous!

I'm sorry about all the misfortune you and your family have been having...((hugs))

Sending good thoughts your way!

My good thoughts and prayers are going out to your beautiful little boy. Do keep us posted.

Lucky made it through great, and is on his way to healing!!! It must have been the name that helped him through it!
default_aktion033.gif
thank you all for the support!

What a beautiful dalmation!!
default_wub.png
I'm adding my prayers for a successful and uneventful surgery!
default_smile.png

Back