Estes Park

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wpsellwood

Reaction score
I met the nicest people this last week at the show in Estes Park. I met Tommy and Dawn of Lost Spoke and got to see Catch up and personal. Hes so nice. So are they. We had alot fun. I also met Kendra from Canda, saw Kimberly again but had already met her before. It was a great show, loved the barbecue and horseshoes. There were 18 in open hunter and 16 in amt I believe. Great full classes lots of points in the performance stuff.

Hey there Brenda!

I agree, what a great show with wonderful folks. It was incredible meeting you and Kendra for the first time along with the Elders. Our hats are off to the Elder's for putting on such a nice show in such a lovely location.

Tommy and I had a blast and enjoyed driving, jumping, and showing "Catch" and Char and enjoyed watching all the wonderful horses you and everyone brought to show. We're looking forward to seeing you and your hubby Warren at the AMHA World in a few months!

Hugs everyone!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure I've ever been to a show (other than our Alberta shows, which we've been doing so long they're more like family reunions than horse shows!!) where every single person was friendly and helpful, both exhibitors and volunteers! I never passed anyone who didn't give a smile and "good morning!", the gate girl knew my name by my second class, the ring stewart teased me about my obvious dislike of running, and when I was whining cause the coke machine gave me a Coke Zero, the announcer tracked me down a Diet Coke and saved my morning!
default_laugh.png
I was in the hitching ring putting the basket on my cart and Tommy materialized out of no where to hold my horse for me!

Estes Park is beautiful, we really enjoyed the town as well as the show. Now if only it wasn't quite so far away!!

Back