Erica,,,,,,,,ERICA,,,,,,,,looks like one of the mares

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ellen,

I got my switcher from www.cctvwholesalers.com as well as my receiver and transmitter, I didn't buy a complete set from anyone, as I bought stuff here and there to try to put together a system that would work for what I wanted (like to keep it dark around foaling season in their stalls)...want it to be wirless.....good signal to the barn probably 400 ft away, wanted to be able to get multiple recievers to go in different rooms of the house ext...

Echo's looking mighty uncomfortable. I have to go for an hour and a half or so; she will likely have a foal at her side when I get back, right? :eek:

Gees now Penny is up and down....what if they go at the same time :new_shocked:

I think it is going to be close. They both look like they could go anytime.

The suspense is killing me...........
default_wub.png
:

For anyone watching, Erica IS in the barn, just won't be entering the stall until the feet are out.

Good Luck Erica and Girls!
default_wub.png
:

Jodi

YAY! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: :lol: :lol: :lol: :aktion033: :aktion033:

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I watched for over 2 hrs...and FINALLY didnt miss a cam birth!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back