Erica,,,,,,,,ERICA,,,,,,,,looks like one of the mares

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
Can you stop the camera on her????

Or is she playing????

Just checked, she is back up, but is all over the place.
default_wacko.png
:

Tonight??

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw that too. I thought maybe two of them may be getting ready as they were both layed out.

I think tonight............
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

YEP! :bgrin

I think so too! :bgrin

I have been watching them since about 5:00am this morning and what a chance in those two just since last night!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jeri

Echo & CC ready? Please. I am beginning to think they aren't even pregnant. That this is just a trick Erica is pulling over on us to have us all end up sleep deprived like her.
default_yes.gif
:

Here is the link Erica's Mare Stare

I REALLY think Echo will go Soon.........and I HOPE she waits until 5 or after (when I'm home) But last night she was up and down and looking at her belly......and standing in the far corner away from everyone

So cams are going Echo (cement block wall on left), Penny, CC

I am at work, so can't switch the cams, but IF one does foal I left a note telling grandad how to stop the other two.......

If you see one in foal try my cell listed first one on mare stare.......but if you can't get me call grandad at 870-668-3056, as the other marestare numbers are the house and moms cell and they aren't there (Colorado) until Sunday......

edited to add:

Echo's udder is hard, warm and VERY full, she is big as a barrell and about to explode, She is at 336 today, ( I pasture bred but that is pretty accurate)

She's turning red inside and VERY puffy behind. Belly in huge V

CC's a maiden whose udder is just so-so but she is milk testing ready and plenty of THICK sticky milk.....with her I had her 330 on the 20th so she may go now, she may make us hold. She is the only mare I have ever had milk test ready and not go within a day or two max.......this is going on the third day...

Penny I just put up last night. Her udder is progressing very well, with milk down in the nipples now, tail muscles are still tight (but she is more of a nervous mare, lets me do whatever, but personality she is more "tight") but rear and vulva are puffy and she's got milk. Her 330 is the 20th as well.......and she slipped on in (her first) last year outside one night, before I put her up, as she didn't have much of an udder, this year she does.

I say they are all so close, at this very moment it looks like they are all ready.

TRIPLETS!!!!!!!!!!! :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh boy!!! More babies!!! Maybe I can finally catch one this time!! Gonna keep the mare stare on today!! Good luck Girls!!!

Shelley<><

I am anxiously awaiting CC as you know that will make Prince a grampa I can't wait to see her baby.

OH Frankie, don't you know its lunch hour nap time at Tiny Trotters :bgrin

But do keep an eye on Echo.......I would bet on today/tonight.........she's just "off"

COOL!!! :bgrin

I WILL BE WATCHING! :lol: :lol:

Maybe I will actually catch one this time since I need my foal fix! :bgrin

I have missed the last few mares I had been watching and most of time just by minutes! :eek:
default_wacko.png
:

THANKS ERICA!

:saludando:

Jeri

I can't wait to see Echo's foal! So excited about it that last week I actually thought I did see it (very crazy experience!!!). Echo is Destiny's dam so I will have a special place in my heart for his new sister or brother
default_yes.gif
:

I can't wait to see Echo's foal! So excited about it that last week I actually thought I did see it (very crazy experience!!!). Echo is Destiny's dam so I will have a special place in my heart for his new sister or brother
Hey Jill,

I hope your "vision" comes true!!!

As LONG as she is crossing her legs it may be the other sex though.....

You missed Knockers birth but the cat was in the stall throughout the whole process I think....

That cat is a master of disquise! I so clearly saw what I was telling you!!! I told my mom about it the other day and it was honestly one of the strangest things that ever happened to me!
default_wacko.png
:
default_wacko.png
:
default_wacko.png
:

Just an update incase anybody is staying up watching.......

Echo and Penny have HUGE, Hard, Warm udders, nipples are full and pointing straight down. They are like the udders on the mares the morning after you wean their baby - that full.

Both have lots of sticky, sticky milk. and are uncomfortable, sometimes more than others and bitting their sides and looking at their bellies

CC's a maiden and her udder is full but Not tight nor warm yet....plenty of sticky/thick milk though.....

Cam's are going Echo (cement block wall on left), CC, Penny(bucket on left)

If you see one in active labor don't be afraid to call.....I will more than likely be running up to the barn, as with these older mares I try not to enter until I see two feet, (if all is going well, if not I will be in there)

Thanks for the update! I'll be up watching for a little while longer. I would love to see one of them go before bedtime!

I thought I was going to be calling you about 30 minutes ago (4am your time) because of how Echo laid down and was acting but she got back up
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back