End of show season round off

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countrycharm

Reaction score
Took some piccies today of all Cinnamax's ribbons he won this season well except the placing ribbons as our tv wasnt big enough!!
default_smile.png

IMG_4278.jpg

He did so well finishing the season of with

Senior Horse of the Year Cat A

And

National Grand Champion Senior Stallion at the Nationals!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

and top five national harness horse

meandmaxnationals.jpg

My other colt did well to i was so proud of my boys this season
default_wub.png

IMG_2795.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Thankyou to everyone for your encouraging words and always nice coments, i can now relax and watch my boys and all the other horses get fluffy for winter and sit back and watch all yours develop into stunning show horses on the other side of the world!!
default_biggrin.png
[/SIZE]

Hi,

I was at Nationals to and talked to you briefly in the waiting ring, I love both your boys they are just stunning, I ended my season off with my stallion winning National grand champion junior stallion. Well done on a great season and I lookforward to seeing you out again next season.

Congrats and beautiful awards! Our show season is well under way, first show is April 19th and im still kicking myself even imaging doing a full body clip that early.

Nice job this year
default_smile.png
:)

Congrats Well Deserved!

Cinnamax is an outstanding little guy

Hi,

I was at Nationals to and talked to you briefly in the waiting ring, I love both your boys they are just stunning, I ended my season off with my stallion winning National grand champion junior stallion. Well done on a great season and I lookforward to seeing you out again next season.
Did your boy win that in the B ring? i think i remeber hes the silver? started getting soooo late didnt it
default_new_shocked.gif

were you in with me in the head class with an appy gelding? i cant remeber talked to so many
default_yes.gif

well done both of you! Will you be coming down south for next year? Might see you guys ther if ya do!
if i dont come down to show ill definatly be coming down for a nosey!!
default_yes.gif

Hi,

Did your boy win that in the B ring? i think i remeber hes the silver? started getting soooo late didnt it
default_new_shocked.gif

were you in with me in the head class with an appy gelding? i cant remeber talked to so many
default_yes.gif

well done both of you! Will you be coming down south for next year? Might see you guys ther if ya do!
if i dont come down to show ill definatly be coming down for a nosey!!
default_yes.gif
Hi yip that was me

What beautiful awards and gorgeous horses! I have always LOVED Cinnamax. He looks awesome here!

I love my BOB gelding too
default_wub.png

Hi yip that was me

Oh yes i deffinatly remember you then
default_smile.png
that horrible head class with naughty horses not giving ears lol i almost wanted leave the ring bad horsey lol!!!

Thankyou everyone for your nice coments
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Channel.. for giving me that ONCE IN A LIFE TIME feeling a second time. When Cinnamax won

the National Grand Champion Stallion AND the Supreme Futurity Champion as a yearling.. We felt it was right

to Retire him... He never entered a Halter class again.. Letting Max go was the hardest decision I ever had to make.. I loved that horse... I wanted to keep him all to myself.. but realized I was being a selfish mamma and it was time for him to be the "BOB" in someone else's program.. I always knew he had a special destiny Congratulations Max...how many stallions in a lifetime have aquired 2 National Champion Stallion titles in Two different Countries... The BuckOn Family is dancing in the streets!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! He's so nice!

What type of cart and harness is that?

Congratulations! He's so nice!

What type of cart and harness is that?
Thanks
default_smile.png
its a saddlery warehouse cart just from here in NZ a cheepy as i dont really have the knowledge to import one but i love it
default_smile.png
and the harness is from mini express which i absolutly love what a lovely harness im really happy with it i got silver fittings as i thought max would look better with the sivler instead of gold and it matches the cart. It didnt actually work out to cost that much to import either deffinatly deal with them again if i need to
default_smile.png

Congrats to you and Max!! Max is such a handsome fellow, I'm not surprised that he did so well for you this year!! Gotta LOVE those BOB babies
default_wub.png
I can't wait to see the foals you have out of him!!

Back