End of a Great Foaling Season

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bethel

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I do feel so sad, :no: for those of you that had problems and losses ;during your foalng season.. I was not even to have any foals this year, as I tried to have a dispersal sale in 2006. It was a disaster and I did not let all of my mares go.. Ms, my gold pinto champagne stallion, just outdid himself :aktion033: :aktion033: .. Every foal of his was a filly (total of 7) of which 6 was champagne.We got every color imaginable for the champagne..

Here is the last girl for the season, born on May23, a gold champagne ,even complete with a dorsal stripe.. She looks so much like her mama( a red dun with a very dominant stripe) now, but she (Bethel Ms Champagne Designer Jeans)will turn a golden palamino(champagne) color as she is older..

100_0810.JPG

This is the only boy for the year, but he is something to look at (Don't mean to Brag)..Was born on my late husband's(Lowell) birthday(May 14). His mama is our buttermilk buckskin with dorsal stripe(Bethel Nova),mini/hackney cross, so sad that I could not register her,so I will not be able to register him :no: ..Introducing Bethel Lowell's Little Champion, looks so much like his mama, even with the dorsal stripe. Did get his sire's(Bethel J Man Olympic Gold) blue eyes which add so much..

100_0813.JPG

Mini Thanks and Happy Foaling!

Jeannie

Awww pretty babies!! Congrats on a great foaling season. Its amazing how things work out sometimes
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

Jeannie,

Your foals are always beautiful!!

Can you post pix of all of them???? :)))

Susan O.

They are both wonderful!

I bet you could register the colt with the buckskin registry. Might be somethign to look into. If not, you can just ship him to me if you don't want him. :bgrin

:aktion033: Congratulations on your pretty babies!! :aktion033: Would love to see pix of all of them!!

Latest posts

Back